To Order of Law

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

To Order of Law

Post by Johnny Walac »

For every time you step inside the Wind City to spread the odour of Winchester we shall strike back.
What you do to Wind shall be done ten times upon yourself.

A river of blood flows through Britain once again. The street slick with blood from the corpses of citizens that you swore to protect.
Order of Law is a joke. They flee at the sight of Dennac's Cultists. Britain shall be plagued over and over again until Order of Law stays away from Wind.
Their citizens shall die and their homes burned to the ground.

Signed
Kaloc T'eldom
Azrael

Re: To Order of Law

Post by Azrael »

Arion wrote:Britain stands strong, think we're doing ok. Do as you want but these people leaving messages i never see face to face they hide behind notes but nothing ever changes. Come join me in the sunlight sometime and we'll see the defending I can do.

S.W.
We came looking and what we found was.. well you see for yourself.

*Unsigned*
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Don't have a cow man.

-Chops
Mercer

Post by Mercer »

Johnny Walac wrote:Sir Cultmealot is another hound of Law I guess.

Very mature.
And exactly what does the maturity of your enemies have to do with a war? If I were you I'd be more worried about the fighting power, or numbers, of your enemies, that their maturity.

*Note left unsigned, with a flower painted in blood nailed next to it*
Mag'etherian

Post by Mag'etherian »

You could have saved a lot of money freaks, by switching to my security.

~your friend
Masano

Post by Masano »

Ahhhhh I remember when I made threats to sound like a tough guy, good times.

Signed,

Signer Sign
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Mercer wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:Sir Cultmealot is another hound of Law I guess.

Very mature.
And exactly what does the maturity of your enemies have to do with a war? If I were you I'd be more worried about the fighting power, or numbers, of your enemies, that their maturity.

*Note left unsigned, with a flower painted in blood nailed next to it*

The point is, we're not afraid of their power nor numbers. We know they're bunch of weaklings, who shall face inevitable destruction. Its just adorable to see, when these lesser kind of human, weaklings, are trying to act like a man, even when the're still acting like a foolish child. This shows how weak they really are. Time is coming.

-Ashe.
Birds nest: 620-518-578
Masano

Post by Masano »

Jessica wrote: The point is, we're not afraid of their power nor numbers. We know they're bunch of weaklings, who shall face inevitable destruction. Its just adorable to see, when these lesser kind of human, weaklings, are trying to act like a man, even when the're still acting like a foolish child. This shows how weak they really are. Time is coming.

-Ashe.
Weakling/incompetency insult- check.
Threat of impending doom/destruction- check.
Reference to time of said doom/destruction getting closer- check.

Buy Ashe's book of Tekstone cliche's for the low low price of 10.000 gold. Contact me for details.

~Develin Masano
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

Blablablablabla meaningless crap from "beings" who think they're important! You're nothing but a waste of precious air! I'm not any hound you son of a heartless orc!! Respect the royalty or i'll make a nice collar with that filthy tongue of yours, that my dog can wear when he goes to sewers looking for you friends!!!!

Signed: Sir Cultmealot
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Now I surely know that you are a Law. But not a hound sir, indeed not a hound. But another child that claims himself to be an officer for thee cry more then ever.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2