Imperial navy attack defended.

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Gorath Blackmind

Imperial navy attack defended.

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Yet once again, the Imperialists used cheap tricks against our holy city. Head Priest of Imperial and his lapdog, Mrs. Alexis Whitewolf, attacked Trinsic's holy altar from water. These two cowardly priests casted Conflagration rite on our emissaries from the opposite shore, thus leaving the emissaries defenseless.

Though fear not, my good people! For Trinsic was bravely defended by Ivan of The True Britannians, and me, Gorath Blackmind, the druid of Law. And to be exact, these two enemies of Law fled as soon as they rested their eyes upon us. The cowards ran far away, and never came back. I guess the resistance of 2 was too... Unbalanced for them.

If you hear propaganda from the Imperialists, such as "successful attack", remember that they were the ones fleeing to hide behind their mothers' skirts.

-Gorath Blackmind of Law
-Ivan of The True Britannians