Imperial battle report

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Quintoz

Imperial battle report

Post by Quintoz »

Today our forces marched on Trinsic, the hometown of Windchester and the Order of Law.
The present poeple was, me, Marcus and Alexis Whitewolf.
We was meet with little to none resistence from the gate to their altar.
Their emissary's was easily overpowered by us, let's hope that the Order of Law are ready to defend their altar the next time.

Marcus - Consul.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Quintoz

Re: Imperial battle report

Post by Quintoz »

Our forces set camp just outside of Trinsic, we had a grandmaster tracker looking for them berly three hours after our arrival they spotted Geryn riding to aid his emmisarys, we started to bless up, Esunas power gave us unlimited strenght, we become gods among men.
The seige began, no words needed to be said, I saw the hatred in Geryn's eyes, he must have seen the same as we both took a swing at eachother.
The battle lasted for several hours untill something unexepcted happend, the Imperial order was overpowered, we left in shame, the battle was lost.

Marcus - Consul.

Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Today's assult was a succses, they had not yet hired new guards to defend their city, we had free acces into their altar, where their emissary's was overpowered again, a few enemys over Imperial tried their best to defend their city, the only result was the quick death of Eric Schindler and a running barbarian.
This time our force was bigger then before, with me, Marcus I had
Senator Alexis
Senator Vitellus.
But also a man from the Auxilia, Luxur.
Honor to the Empire.

Marcus - Consul.

Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Today, I challanged TTB and a law man by the name of Eric Shindler to a fight.
There was 3 men against me, and it ended up with the might TTB running away *Chuckels*.
Law chooses their allies well.

Marucs - Consul.

Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

-