*A letter to the Chairman of The Britannian Trade Union*

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Thoran

*A letter to the Chairman of The Britannian Trade Union*

Post by Thoran »

Good day, sire Bengtson

Let me introduce myself. I am Thoran Ravenwing, a proud member of The Wayfarers.

I have returned to these lands after several years of travelling only to find that time has crumbled our guildhouse and what is left of us is a mere memory of our former glory. If you are not familiar with us, let me tell you shortly. The Wayfarers stood for helping the newcomers, gearing them and aiding them in various ways, much like you now are doing, and for that I humbly thank you Chairman. Even though our members are scattered and gone to their own paths, most of us still stand firmly on the beliefs we had. Beliefs we seem to share.

I would be most honored if I could meet with you, and discuss our common interests and possibly together we could forge a path of brighter future for all in these lands.

Signed
Thoran Ravenwing
The Wayfarers
Johnny Walac

Re: *A letter to the Chairman of The Britannian Trade Union*

Post by Johnny Walac »

Greetings Thoran,

Your guildhouse may have crumbled but the stories about the guild is very much alive. The legacy of The Wayfarers has been a guideline for all those who wish to help the people of Felucca. Your actions is well known in the Union. While I wasn't around at the time people have told me about your cause, a cause we now fight for.

I invite you to our Union hall in Minoc. We shall discuss the future of this land over food and beverage made by our fine merchants. I hope to see you soon.

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson
The Britannian Trade Union