To Raoul Vaux

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Maximilian Lhoth

To Raoul Vaux

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

I have to speak about an issue related to Imperial temple and Nature temple. As you do know, I am the one with "fire inside" that is most actively been wreaking havoc in Imperial temple, but I am willing to quit doing this, but under certain conditions which have to do with Order of Imperial and Ancient Powers but not Cult of Tekstone. I am offering a pact which will keep your temple safer, but under certain conditions only. We can meet on neutral grounds that are safe for both, such as somewhere between Skara and New Haven or somewhere between Minoc and Vesper and neither of us should bring others there. No violence, no magic, no rites, no others, no traps. I just need to talk about an issue and I hope this can be arranged.

Sebastian Lhoth
Vaux27

Re: To Raoul Vaux

Post by Vaux27 »

Mr. Lhoth,

I shall speak to you in person, agreed upon with no violence. No fear of punishment whether through stoning or death, but I wish to let you know some things before such a meeting. The Imperium does not back down to any man or woman, and we certainly do not answer to cowardice threats. If you wish to request anything from that of the Cult of Tekstone or Ancient Powers, you will have to speak with them. They are our allies, not of my command, nor would it ever be my concern to seek such. We only share common goals as you can see.

You have my personal coordinates, leave the whereabouts and time.

Raoul Vaux
Her True Vessel