A thank you letter to Raziel and Xippy of Nature

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Maximilian Lhoth

A thank you letter to Raziel and Xippy of Nature

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

What is other man's trash is other man's treasure, they say. That is correct. The ambers and druid staves you gave me for almost free were what I had been looking for. So long I have been fighting alongside Law and Nature since I left Law, almost never getting anything, only losing my wealth - with no compensation. This far Raziel has donated quite a pile of druid staves, Xippy has donated 169 ambers and Zarek Sanchez has donated 150 fertile dirts. These kinds of actions are what keep me motivated to fight alongside you. Also during yesterday's fight I was given an obsidian steed for free. I hope there was more like you that also wish to remember the little druid in the background. I really appreciate what you did. I am low on ambers all the time - fertile dirt I can afford myself too now that I sold my items in an auction.

Yours,

Sebastian Lhoth

Monarchy - anytime over theocracy!
Gaea - I owe you!