*A letter to The Union Foundation and The Wayfarers*

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

H-Wood

*A letter to The Union Foundation and The Wayfarers*

Post by H-Wood »

Dear countrymen

My name is Ben Locke, I'm a new merchant in these lands. I'm trying to become a very strong blacksmith. But at the moment I'm very young still and for my training I need a lot of gear, especially pickaxes and assay kits. I was wondering if your Guilds could help me out?

If I can somehow return a favour, I'd be happy too.

Sincerly

Ben Locke
Thoran

Re: *A letter to The Union Foundation and The Wayfarers*

Post by Thoran »

Dear Ben,

Im glad to hear that a new aspiring blacksmith is on his training. Regrettably I must inform you that our guild at the moment is more suited in helping with the more adventurous of professions. I sincerily hope that you can turn in the aid of the Union on this matter. You have given us something to think about and I will start negotiations with Bengt Bengtson considering carepackages that would be more suited for those skillful at arts and crafts.

If you however are in need of some weapons and armor during your training, you can freely visit our guildhouse for such items.

*signed*
Thoran Ravenwing
Guildmaster of The Wayfarers
H-Wood

Re: *A letter to The Union Foundation and The Wayfarers*

Post by H-Wood »

Dear Thoran

The generous Bengtson already provide me with a carepackage with a very shiny armor, so I'm not in need of that anymore, thanks to him. Altough, I could use some kind of decent longsword to defend myself. And I'm glad to hear that you'll think about package for other, less adventurous people. I'm sure, I'm not the only one who'd be happy to accept them.

Thank you for your quick respons.

Sincerly

Ben Locke