A message from Sebastian Lhoth to no one but Maximilian

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Maximilian Lhoth

A message from Sebastian Lhoth to no one but Maximilian

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

"Dearest cousin,

I am in a place of total darkness, from which I can only send messages using my Vox Book and I am not here in my physical form but in the ghastly one, which is no issue. This is not hurting me physically but is difficult on my sanity. I am going insane here in this solitary confinement. This is the issue. On the other hand, solitary confinement has a calming effect which may benefit me. I know I will stay here for a long, long time. The Order of Law and Order of Nature have abandoned me since I left Order of Law not that long ago. They lack ideology with some exceptions of course, but too much it is gold that matters to them. They will most likely not try to fight the forces of Tekstone and Imperial to try to save me, for they call the temple of cultists a "suicide mission". Well, so they tend to say about the temple of Imperial, too. I feel the war is lost, as the theocrats and the cultists are too strong together, and my old allies lack the motivation but also are outnumbered. The cult is not influential, but they have really strong motivation and some are highly skilled fighters. The theocrats are numerous, even if not that skilled, and outnumber my old allies. There is no one I can trust and no one I will bow to. I am now on my own, but one well motivated anarchist is, in his own way, more dangerous than 10 gold thirsty priests lacking ideology.

There is a whispering voice in my head, repeating the words: "PROPERTY IS THEFT. ANARCHY IS ORDER. NO GODS. NO MASTERS". It is not disturbing me badly, at least it feels like I have company when there is a voice coming from nowhere. I hope it fades away once I get out of this stone prison.

- Sebastian"