*A letter to Kaladhei*

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Demian

*A letter to Kaladhei*

Post by Demian »

Kaladhei,

The Order of Law summons you to attend a trial to answer to the accusations our Order has recently received concerning you. The accusations are of thievery, and we have received some evidence pointing towards your guilt. More specifically, the accusations claim you crafted from 5000-6000 yucca / o'hii logs, that were not yours to craft from. The reason for this summoning is so that you may speak your point of view of the incident publicly. If you wish to confess to the crime, or defend yourself against the accusations made, the judges will listen to you, and decide the appropriate verdict. Failing to show up at the trial in the given time means the trial will be held in your absence and you will be considered as a criminal and will be punished as such. The punishment will not be mild. I highly recommend you will not make that mistake, but rather contact us and attend a fair trial.

You will be given 3 days time to attend the trial. Send a letter back with your answer with the eagle that carried this letter, or contact me personally. You can find my bird at 382 767 164, Britain. He knows where to find me.

Signed,
Zarek Sanchez,
Head Priest of the Order of Law