*A letter to Gaius Lucretius*

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Masano

*A letter to Gaius Lucretius*

Post by Masano »

Dear Gaius Lucretius,

We are writing to you regarding an incident which took place yesterday evening.

Whilst hunting robbers in Moonglow it became apparent that you were aiding a known criminal, Pelle Pellets.

We would like to make it clear that this behaviour is totally unacceptable. It is a serious criminal offense to aid outlaws.

Your recent death at the hands of our officers is considered punishment enough for one act of indiscretion, however, if you persist to act with such recklessness and disregard for the Law then you shall face its full force.

Order of Law
Mike

Re: *A letter to Gaius Lucretius*

Post by Mike »

Dear Order of Law

While I had no intention of aiding the criminal and consider what was done to me a robbery, I have no desire to argue my innocence as your verdict has been passed and such words will be of no benefit to myself. The suffering and loss I endured at your hands, I consider a tax for travelling your lands.

Gaius Lucretius.