A letter from an old master

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Charha

A letter from an old master

Post by Charha »

Getting in terms with the past is no pleasant task. So far Darrol Argeledougal has survived the meeting with the woman he once swore to marry. Of course the meeting with Lethe was somewhat awkward and it would take quite a few letters to get from that chilling formality to sincerely kind regards.

Regrettably, amiability had never been an option when dealing with the old school necromancer responsible for Darrol's tutoring. The tone of his letter has left Darrol a little bit squeamish, but not exactly all that surprised.

Darrol,

Come see me in Vesper. My eyes must be getting old because I could barely decipher your scribblings. Was your hand shaking so bad?

While you have been loitering in ethereal dungeons and chasing these tarts you so highly speak of, my brother Divius' apprentice has been improving his skills by leaps and bounds. And you claim to have lost half of the skills I taught you? This I want to see personally. I hope you can convince me that I haven't completely wasted all those years I spent tutoring you. If I truly have, who knows, maybe I can at least extract some more spare parts from that feeble body of yours. The next time I gouge your eyes out for one of my talismans, I won't give you any replacements. I recall your blood might have been of some use to me as well.

~V.A.