*-~Personal letter to Thoran Ravenwing~-*

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Vaux27

*-~Personal letter to Thoran Ravenwing~-*

Post by Vaux27 »

Greetings Thoran,

It has been quite some time since we last spoke within Her temple on topics concerning
the return of your fair guild, the Wayfarers. I surely hope all has gone well with your
men and women under your banner. I'm writing to you to express our interest as having
you and your guild mates as honorary guests within the Arena of Champions in Jhelom.
The day shall be the 23rd of March and we are expecting quite a turn out for both the
market and tournament set to be held. If any of you so wish to sign up, the parchment
is set within all the boards of every major city and town of these lands. We shall have
many refreshments that will quench your thirsts as well, just do not arrive on an empty belly.

I do hope you can make it and I very much look forward to hearing from you.

Raoul Vaux
On behalf of the Imperium
Thoran

Re: *-~Personal letter to Thoran Ravenwing~-*

Post by Thoran »

Indeed is has been a while since our last meeting. All have indeed gone well with our guild. Our numbers have increased and as you have probably heard we can again be recoqnised from our golden colors. I must thank and congratulate you for holding this kind of an event. It is a glimpse of hope towards neutrality and more peaceful times within these lands. It surely is an act of peace, even if it is just temporary. I will inform my members of this event, and we will attend with as many as we can. I do not know if we will have a representative in the tournament but you will surely see us in the market. I look forward on meeting you again.

*signed*
Thoran Ravenwing
Guildmaster of The Wayfarers