Personal letter to Thoran Ravenwing

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Charha

Personal letter to Thoran Ravenwing

Post by Charha »

A sparrow perches on Thoran Ravenwing's shoulder. It seems tired, since the parchment it's carrying is a little bit too heavy for the poor bird. The letter has the following words scribbled on it:

Dearest Thoran,

I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have had quite a lot of work to do in Skara Brae. I've managed to arrange myself a place where I can store a lot of potions without fear of breaking them while moving about.

I guess taking a little time off to myself has helped me see things your way. At first I was a bit freaked out by that trip you made to Yew and all that shamanistic stuff, but having thought the thing through I think that perhaps this connection you have with your "spirit animal" might not be such a bad thing as long as you've still got time for me too. I want to honor your ancestral traditions even if I don't completely understand them.

I miss you lots and I wish you still want to set a date for the wedding. I've even learned to bake pies, so I'm pretty sure I would make a good wife for you.

P.S. I also drew a picture of us.

Lots of ardent kisses,

~Rippy~