Letter to the Order of Imperial

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Basil Brotheamus

Letter to the Order of Imperial

Post by Basil Brotheamus »

Two years ago I knew I had to change my life. It was a calling stronger than my own earthly beliefs. It was a calling which prooved my brother was right. I'm shameful that I never had a chance to say it to him.

His name was Engel Brotheamus and he was born devout. I pitied him 2 years ago and many years before that for believing and following Esuna. I was a mere fighter with no aim.

After Engel's death, I begun to take a closer look into his past and what guided him in life. Order of Imperial was dismissed, it no longer existed when I arrived to the lands where my brother used to preach and battle. While I was studying the books in the library of Moonglow, the town with long history of intensive, serious and bloody battles for the ownership of the town between Imperial and Law, I was blessed with the presence of Her and Her calling. It was a moment when I realized that without the Order my brother's life and everything he did was in vein.

She offered me a chance to raise back what my brother once led, and continue his legacy in the name of Esuna and in the name of Imperial. I contacted the most devoted brothers I knew my brother used to fight side by side with and who he led and who led him. Together with a core group of ex-members of Imperial, Esuna and Lord Blackthorn we established the Kingdom into Moonglow.

Moonglow library was decorated with glorious banners and statues of the Kingdom by the men of Lord Blackthorn. Holy altar was summoned by Her and everything was set. Everything seemed perfect, but then I started to doubt myself. It was all happening too fast and I felt like I've done my share, the Order is back on its feet and now I can safely return to my old life without feeling remorse or pressure.

I exiled again from the lands my brother used to preach and live in. I took the necessary careful examination what was happening to me, in my life and what are my goals. During those lonely but revolutionary two years of absence my faith and destination became crystal clear. I know my place is in Esuna's grace, I know my home belongs to Moonglow where my brother always desired to and fought for. I know my place belongs to the ranks of Order of Imperial and spread the word of Esuna for as long as I live. I'm ready and I'm willing. I know I've came home to stay. Hopefully you'll accept me into the ranks.

Basil Brotheamus