Journal of findings and amusements by Basil Brotheamus

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Basil Brotheamus

Journal of findings and amusements by Basil Brotheamus

Post by Basil Brotheamus »

27th of May
  • 1. The banker of Magincia has a weird taste for art.
    2. Dark skinned orcs with horned helmet – most likely to symbolize status or power – are harder to wrestle than the regular tribe warriors. I'm intrigued to find out the story behind the horned helmets – if there even is one...
    3. The giant ants, which I've mostly found from the wilderness of Ocllo, actually are big enough to carry a ribs of meat in their legs. The meat is good to eat, if you ignore the unsettling twist in your stomach for the first few bites. You get used to that though. Cooked for yourself, raw to the carnivore pets.
Cyrus Tegyr

Re: Journal of findings and amusements by Basil Brotheamus

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Dear Basil,

I have also noticed the Bank of Magincia, the banker seems to have gone mad, almost adopting an outlook of sparse decorating style. I find it quite odd but I suppose he is the one that must work there, perhaps it makes him happy. He just has the bare minimum there, a bookshelf to keep his ledgers, a single tabble for writing and handful of chests, which I suppose accounts for the entire population of this small Imperial outpost.

As for Ant meat, I shall leave that to you, giant insect meat is not what I would call scrumptious, I will stick with my fish steaks and beef jerky.

Humble Friar of Imperial,
Cyrus Tegyr
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Basil Brotheamus

Re: Journal of findings and amusements by Basil Brotheamus

Post by Basil Brotheamus »

Letter to Cyrus:
  • Oh, it seems I left my journal open in the temple again. Anyway, thanks for your input Cyrus. It's good to notice I'm not the only one worrying of the banker's bland taste in art.
    What comes to the ant meat, just wait until we hold a feast in the Moonglow, I'll make some delicious roasted ant legs and I bet 10'000 coins you'll like them…

Basil B.
Journal continues:

28th of May
  • 1. Cultists are like mantis. They lure you to sexual intercouse and after the honeymoon is over they'll bite your head off.
    2. I found some info about the dark skinned orcs and their manners. They wear the horned helmet because they are so called "The Dragon Defenders", and they believe they'll receive dragon's strenght if they wear the helmet. Little do they know that dragons don't have horns though. I wonder if any orc have ever battled a dragon…