Last Man Standing.

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Zaradon

Last Man Standing.

Post by Zaradon »

Chapter 1

No! Dont! Shouts Zabren from afar, aproaching Lila with a very speedious tempo, he dismounts and quickly moves to her.
"It's the best security we can give for the human kind." Says Zabren, with a small adrenaline rush in his veins. His hands were shaking a bit from the knowledge and memories.
"But what's in there? I was just doing my daily patrolling and ended up at these secret caves." Lila therefor, glances at the Priest while having an emotion of being annoyed at this point and trying to be stopped.

Zabren pulls her gently away from the doors and makes sure they're locked for good.

They left after the incident.
Zaradon

Re: Last Man Standing.

Post by Zaradon »

Chapter 2

On the same evening, Zabren meets Lila at Empath Abbey and stops for a while before approaching.
He stops in a distance without Lila noticing him yet, but the young lady quickly senses Zabren and turns towards him, greeting and cheering him all around.
"Hey Zabren! How have you been?"

"I'm fine, thanks - and you?" He questions her greetings with a cheerful but cautious voice.
And Lila notices something being wrong in Zabrens voice and acts accordingly.
"Yeah, i'm fine but i dont really think that you are. You sound like having a burden on your heart, what's wrong?" She asks the priest worringly.

After a few sentences, Zabren approaches closer to Lila and stops at her, asking her to sit down as he had yo spread a longer discussion.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Chapter 3

You probably don't remember the history beyond ancient times about Nature, Lila. So i will tell you everything about it and with that, i would recommend to start sooner. Zabren expresses his thoughts to the Headpriestess of Nature.

After a moment, he pulls out a scroll, wrapped together, barely holding its form. It looks very old and out of it's colors, doesn't even remind paper - but more like a wooden pile.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Chapter 4

He unfolds the wrapped scroll-like wooden pile and turns it facing Lila, as he would like to show he had nothing to hide.
This here, is written in the Ancient language of Nature. The hieroglyphs i've been studying for years have come for a purpose and i have found the purpose, Lila. He cheerfully notifies Lila and turns the pile back to his face as he is about to translate it for the Mistress.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Chapter 5

Why didn't you tell about it sooner?! Lila stands up, all annoyed and angered. Having an emotion on her face as she'd been waiting for something big to come and here it is. Sitting infront of her and about to get confessed.
Don't make things much worse than they already are and lets begin working, Lila! We're already short on time!
Zabren raises his eyebrow at her exageration and lifts himself up the chair, giving his reply with a concrete voice.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Chapter 6

The Priest and Headpriestess, finally come to the agreement to calm down and take a private room, the Library to be exact and start to investigate the Wrapped Scroll.

Which writes the following...
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Dennac's Generals

Greetings, whoever finds this scroll. Will find the secrets about Dennac's doings and his army.
My name is Oknil and i used to be a guard of this gate.
The purpose of this gate was to keep the most vicious species to destroy the human kind.
We, Order of Nature prevented that from happening and locked up these rare species, to preserve the balance on the lands.

However, we are running short on time and i would hope that the future generations of the Order will find a purpose for these rare species.

But heed this message, these species can not run wild on open lands - they are a torturing threat for the human kind and the living nature.

These rare species were found by the very own members of Nature and brought them away from the human reach.
The initial plan for those critters were breed by Dennac himself and his plan was to
*The text was likely interrupted and the wrapped scroll ended with a line of dryed blood*
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Chapter 7

And that's what the scroll wrote, Lila. Says Zabren noddingly and continues.
According to this scroll, i will take the responsability to take action about those species and will figure out a plan. He calmly explains his thoughts.
After the last sentense, Lila continues. What about other members of Nature? What are your plans?
He interrupts quickly with confidence. Don't worry, i got this. If i need any help, my brothers and sisters will help me with no doupt. Altough, i would like to try to push this plan trough as far as i can.
Lila nods and asks worryingly. But what's the plan? What should we do with the species?
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Chapter 8

I've personally decided that, Order of Nature shouldn't raise their weapons against these rare species.
However, since they are a direct threat towards the human race. I'd come up with an unique solution!

He noddles with a grin on his face, staring wickedly at Lila
So, are you going to get them killed? Lila questions Zabren.
Dont keep it as killing, take it as purification. Human race standing against it's rehabilitation.
A tournament, where the human race proves itself against these species. He announces proudly
A tournament? Are you sure anyone's going to show up? The headpriestess asks worringly.
Considering how much bloodshed there has been, i do think it's enough for any of them. Besides...
Even warmongers need something "different". So let it be their "Different"
Zabren judges
Wait, what? Are you going to make it open for all? Even to our enemy? Lila interrupts demanding
I've given a lot of thought for that and i'd only say yes. You know, you can beat a weapon, by using a weapon.
So let them come and take down what they have created, without knowing that themself. So this has to be between us two.
He continues with a serious attitude
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Chapter 9

After a month, Zabren meets Lila in the abbey and approaches to notify her about the next step.
Hey Lila! It has come to the moment where everything is mostly set. Now we just have to gather many brave warriors on the lands and make them work for the good of the Lands. After giving his first sentence to Lila, the Ranger shows her the scroll with the plans.
Okay Zabren, i hope this will work out well. Just make sure you know what you're doing! Lila moans with a staggering voice and continues her preaching.

Zabren leaves Empath Abbey, disappearing into the deep forest of Yew.