Good old ale!

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Kenyon Ahearn

Good old ale!

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

The blue boar erupts in laughter!

An older wench, going by the name of Wendy Leech, has just fallen face first into the water trough. This was no accident. The wretched smell of ale,bodily fluids and pipe smoke filled the room, in the corner sat an aged drunkard named Tristin, looking rather pleased with himself. Old Mary you see, had just refused Tristin his last drink, something only the foolish or brave would dare consider!

May be it was a slight foot misplacement or an overly exaggerated stretch, whatever it was, Tristin certain had something to do with it.

"Oi you old hag! More ale! "

Tristin never really had the finesse or eloquence that man of similar stature would maintain, in fact his vocabulary was so polar to his craftsmanship, it is surprising that he even managed to maintain any business!

"How dare you! You... you vile chauvinistic pig! get out!" screeched Mary, whilst gagging on the filthy trough water.

"Ah me lass, calm down, I'm going, you sure it isn't you who's being drinking? rather clumsy after all!" he smirked.

"GET OUT" wailed Mary, the veins on her neck engorging with rage.

Without further encouragement, Tristin staggered out of the Blue Boar, chuckling to himself, this wouldn't be the first time. The sun was setting, the sombre grey buildings of Britain fading into the night sky. As Tristin hobbled and staggered to the Inn, the cool breeze ushered him into the warm and homely Inn situated on the river's edge. Had he of not lost his entire wealth on gambling, wenches and ale, he would be sleeping in a palace tonight.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.