*Letter to Natures council members*

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Garr Growen

*Letter to Natures council members*

Post by Garr Growen »

Hello,

We where just wondering why aren't we granted access to Natures message boards although we have been faithful and humble servants of Gaea.

Is there something terribly wrong and why aren't we been informed about it?

-Vojak & Kozel-
Palma

Re: *Letter to Natures council members*

Post by Palma »

Dear both,

Thank you for your letter. I request a meeting with you, as you're well aware, there's been a lot of complaints towards you and sadly, I'm forced to take action.
Further doubts can be placed at the meeting.

I Invite you also to bring any members who can help you defend your case. If you find any that is, It seems I sadly could not find any.

Let me know when you're available.

Lila North
Garr Growen

Post by Garr Growen »

Dear sister Lila

We wish you to know that we haven't received any complains from you nor any other religion member at any time. Is there something that we have done that would be in any way against Gaeas will?

We are available at all times in Yew Temple unless we have gone for hunting. Haven't seen you for a while there.

Might we ask also is this act of banning us from our channels to communicate and interact with other brothers and sisters of Gaea directed only either one of us or both of us?

Both of us have been nothing but faithful and hardworking members so you must understand that your acts in our point of view seem like a punishment without a reason.

-Kozel & Vojak-
Palma

Post by Palma »

I did not see mentioned a date for the meeting to take place in your last letter.

I'm waiting.

Lila North
Garr Growen

Post by Garr Growen »

Letter to Lila North and faithful members of Nature

We have decided to declare our selves disloyal to you Lila North because you are not following the will of Nature and Gaea.
We have no intention to follow such heretic that sends accusations without any proves and won't even show up to temple to discuss the matter. We told you that we both are holding place at the temple unlike you. That is the place where we dwell and you should find us from there if you ever visited the place. Secondly it's hard to organize a meeting unless you grant us access to the boards we use for discussing religious things and plans.

As for other council members we wish that someone stood up and proved if we have done something wrong or then remind from all the good things that we for sure have done. We can recall being very brave defenders when temple has been attacked and we have done our share in hunting evil monsters and donating hundreds of thousands to the religion. Think what improvements has Lila brought to our religion and do you wish to follow a leader that has teared apart all activity, teamwork, huntery and organized hunts leaving us nothing but few loyal members around waiting for things to change.

We wish a better religion and justice for our hard work that we have pulled together to achieve this much, we wont accept any new girl to danger the greatness of Gaea and her followers because this religion means a lot to us. We must have granted access to our communication and chance to vote for a new head priest unless the current admits her inactivity, lazy work and false accusations.

We are honestly praying for Gaea to interfere this disaster and bring back peace and harmony we had in the good old days.

-Kozel & Vojak-
Palma

Post by Palma »

I don't get it, why do you spread lies to people who know everything there is to know about you?

I feel sorry for your you, how blind you've become.

Disloyalty and trying to raise mutinies means treason and will be dealt accordingly. Meet me today for excommunication before you make things worse for you.
I believe you've seen by now that I'm not your usual maid Headpriest. Trust me, you don't want to force me around looking for you.

Man up, meet me and let's settle this.

Lila North
Garr Growen

Post by Garr Growen »

*After Meeting Lila North at temple and getting excommunicated without hearing any proper reason Kozel warns his brother and tells him not to go meet the head priestess as she apparently seems to be attacking against own members. Vojak closes the door and stays inside waiting at their hideout*
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Good riddance, always was quick to cry and rant, such a pretend follower, if Gaea chose to name Lila as the Head-priestess then you should of stood by her and not be-little people out of jealousy. This religion is much better without you, you did nothing but leech the religion of its resources and moan when you didn't get your own way.

Jeremiah
True Follower of Gaea