The Beginning of a New Journey

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Dista

The Beginning of a New Journey

Post by Dista »

Forming an Allegiance

Rincoe reunited himself with an old friend who went by the name of Enkidu Gorwraith. His old friend was now currently a gold hunter for a local guild, the Legion. The two got together several times to catch up and journey the lands on the occasional hunt. As Rincoe began to grow stronger and more capable on the battlefield their hunts began to get longer and longer. The discussions continued between the two old friends until one evening on their way home the Legion became a topic of discussion.

Enkidu insisted that the group that was known as the Legion was comprised of good loyal folk. The Legion had been growing their numbers and were currently stationed out of New Haven. Enkidu suggested the idea of taking a visit to the Legion hall that evening before retiring for the night. As Rincoe’s trust for Enkidu was almost equivalent to that of his good friends, the Brom’s, he agreed to go along and have a short visit at the Legion Hall.

When the two arrived at the hall it was nearly nightfall. The air had been getting cooler with the absence of the sun. They dismounted their steeds and tied them to the posts just outside the entrance. Without a single knock Enkidu opened the door and entered into the hall. Upon entering Enkidu and Rincoe surveyed the hall. Enkidu immediately lit two candelabras and a lantern to make seeing possible. As the light flushed throughout the hall Rincoe noticed the large table to his right which the lantern sat upon. The chairs were neatly pushed in and positioned around the table as if they had not been occupied for quite some time. He then looked to the table where there was a large stack of books, some blank scrolls, a feather placed in a small vessel of ink, and a few other minor items. Enkidu wiped away some dust from one end of the table and pulled a chair out offering Rincoe a seat. They both sat down and continued their discussion. After asking a few questions there was some noise heard outside of the hall. It sounded as though there was some rustling around where the steeds had earlier been tied. The two old friends arose from their chairs and opened the door exiting the hall. Outside stood a man. Enkidu addressed him as Reese. Rincoe soon came to find out that this was the guildmaster of the Legion. The three fed their steeds while starting a conversation which they continued as they once again entered the hall and took their seats. Reese offered the two some freshly made fishsteaks and a glass of ale of which they gratefully accepted. The conversations regarding the Legion continued on as the moon had risen high into the black night’s sky.

After many questions and much explanation Rincoe decided to join the Legion. Rincoe was welcomed with open arms into the guild and was named to the High Council of the growing guild. The three men made their way to the tavern in Britain to continue their discussions. The evening lasted long into the night and Rincoe ended up having to spend his night at the Inn not too far away. Somehow he had managed not to fall off of his steed.

The next morning Rincoe had awaken with a smile across his face; he was quite glad he had formed an allegiance.

In the coming weeks Rincoe met many of the other members of the Legion. He became friends with his fellow guild members. He knew that his journey to achieve freedom, love, success, and friendship would begin right here.
Zendrick

Re: The Beginning of a New Journey

Post by Zendrick »

As the months go on and on without sign of the Guild master Reese. Enkidu grows more and more worried about the well being of the guild he so cares for. It has been weeks since he has seen or spoken with any of his fellow members besides Rincoe, and his most recent conversation was a somber one.

"The time has come Rincoe, I am so sorry, I know all that you have been through and how hard you have searched for a place to regain some stability in your life. But the Legion is doomed. With Reese gone there is no way for us to move forward. we do not have an impact on Pangaea. I strive for something better. I want to be somebody, I want to do things!" Enkidu was now shouting. " Sorry for raising my voice, the Legion is dear to my heart and i have come to care for all of our brothers and sisters. But i cannot continue on in this life without purpose. With that being said I am now resigning from the Guild"

And with that Enkidu reached into his backpack and retrieved his dagger. viciously chipped away his name, removing it from the Legion guildstone, and choking back his emotions.

"I will be something better, I will be someone!" Enkidu declared as he mounted his steed outside of the New Haven guildhouse and rode his trusty steed Sparta vehemently to Britain's alchemist shop. "Sparta stay here." he commanded as he dismounted and thrust open the door.

As the door closed behind him in the small shop, he proclaimed with profound designation,

"Provisioner I need to buy a Guildstone!"
Enkidu Gorwraith-Voice of the People
Dista

Post by Dista »

For the People

Rincoe sat in the Legion Hall and stared into the wall for several minutes digesting all that Enkidu had said. But he knew it too; the Legion was doomed. Reese has been missing for quite sometime now. The start to the New Journey had been halted. He repeated Enkidu's words aloud as he dropped his head to look to the floor.

"Searched for a place to regain some stability in your life" muttered Rincoe. "I strive for something better. I want to be somebody, I want to do things" he said in a normal pitch as he tilted his head higher. But that was just it. Rincoe wanted more as well. He wanted freedom, love, and success; this is what he was missing here. He realized that he had began his journey and recovered the stability in his life through his friendships. Rincoe realized that he not only wanted all of these great things for himself, but he wanted all of these great things for his friends, for all of the people.

Rincoe stood up and walked to the guildstone. He removed his helmet and said "I must follow my heart. My heart belongs to the people" said Rincoe in a firm voice.

So he resigned from the legion and right then and there he vowed to dedicate his New Journey to the betterment of the people. Rincoe left the hall with his head held high as he began his search to track Enkidu so that they could continue this Journey together.
Dista

Post by Dista »

The People of New Haven

This was the name engraved on the guildstone located in Enkidu’s campaign office across from the bank in New Haven. Beneath Enkidu’s name on the stone was the engraving that read Rincoe’s name; Rincoe Elbrum. Their quest to better the lives of the people of New Haven began here within the confined walls of this small home right in the heart of New Haven. Together the two men continued to discuss their next move. Immediately Enkidu wrote out a request to meet with Basil Brotheamus, the Head Priest of Imperial.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13040

As the days wore on the two friends continued their discussions while defending the forests and caves around their beloved town of New Haven. On their journeys one evening they happened to cross paths with one of their friends and neighbours. He was curious as to what they were discussing in relation to their town. Once they explained their journey and the purpose of their campaign, their good friend and neighbor who went by the name of Ashley, became the newest recruit of The People of New Haven. He agreed to spread the word to all of his friends and neighbours.

When returning from their hunts the three elected to draft up some letters to post on the doors of each of their neighbours homes.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13039

The three continued to merge their minds while awaiting Enkidu’s meeting with Basil…
Dista

Post by Dista »

One Step at a Time

The People of New Haven are growing. Two more members have joined the three men on their quest to better the lives of every New Haven resident.

The campaign office across from the bank had become rather crammed for space recently. Meetings and gatherings seemed rather crowded with the five members in the small office at once. After saving some funds, The People of New Haven made a rather large purchase to benefit all of the residents and visitors of New Haven just two doors down from the local inn. The building was constructed mostly of stone. It had a very large bottom floor and up the stairs a small room was located in the centre of the building. This new building was opened as the first ever "Town Hall" in New Haven. The Town Hall welcomes all residents and travelers to drop by and visit as well as give everyone a place to share their ideas together. Official meetings and public gatherings have yet to be announced, but the process has commenced in discussing the arrangement and proceedings of these events.

The guildstone for The People of New Haven is kept upstairs above the main gathering floor and is now open for visitors to view.

Enkidu had his meeting with Imperial's headpriest, Basil. The Order was still in the process of implementing their newly adopted political system throughout many of their towns. Patience has always been a characteristic of the greatest leaders. Enkidu did not grow frustrated but instead turned to statistics which were just now being made public for the whole town to see. The People of New Haven were focused on the present and future of New Haven, now a small and growing town with much potential. The People of New Haven began to collaborate their thoughts and ideas to come up with some solutions to make these financial issues less of a burden on this growing town...

~Rincoe Elbrum knew that great things were on the horizon. He had assembled himself with his neighbours, and his friends to make a positive impact on the growing town of New Haven.~