Mind over matter

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

aldath c'om

Mind over matter

Post by aldath c'om »

During the years in Tekstone Aldath found Ved Dwight to became his close friend. It started for
Ved being just and apprentice priest but during the time they studied and travelled it became
something better. When Ved decided to leave the cult I took it as personal first and got angry and
dissatified. That made me close myself from the world, all I did was just hide in the cave of wind
meditating and wondering why had he left his family like this, without any warning.

When I first time were man enought to face the thing that he really left cult and jumped to side of our long
time enemy, I did go do the daily routine what we always did. Get dressed on the best suit I
could afford and took best scepter with me while going to enemy territory, outskirts of
britain, the capital of order of law. I were doing the normal preaching and plaguing here and
there untill I heard someone coming. I couldn't see who it was in the forest, but I heard him
cleansing the plagues I had released all over. I decided to stand my ground with all the diseases
a man know and few top of that. It was huge surprise that the man knew me. He called my name and
told me to lay my weapon down. I refused of course, but the man said: "aldath lay down the weapon I aint here to fight you".
Then I remember the voice of his. That was Ved Dwight, wearing that white
shiny robes and riding pure innocent horse. In my mind I cursed him to lowest parts of wrong but
I still said: "Alright I'll lay down mine if you do the same". Ved started to talk me like he
wasn't left the cult. Just like allways he did. He explained why he had to leave the cult like he
did. Also he tried to make me do the same. I again cursed him and I was so sure that there's no
such words that could make me do that. After small chance of opinions we both left different ways.

I headed Yew to release some plague around the farmlands. Even doing that I believed was right it
also felt somehow wrong. I couldn't explain that to myself. Was Ved messing with my mind I was
thinking. I kept doing the same daily routines. After weeks they became every other day things and
after months they became only weekly actions. After years those daily routines were only a special
events that happen almost never. I again hide inside my room in wind with barely nothing to do,
but a lot more to think. I was dancing around the decision, follow Ved or not to. Meanwhile I were
thinking what to do, I noticed many of my fellow cultists had left the cult. I were more alone then
ever. That was the last nail to make my mind. I don't want to be in cult no more. Its not for me.

I had some random memories from times before I was a cultist. I couldn't remember much but I did
remember I were such noble priest one day. I wanted to be the same man once again and not like I
had become, angry, lonely, depressed, underweight, weak and who know what else. I had to make this
decision, even it wasn't easy I knew I had to leave all this to past and move forward. I sent
message to my friend Ved to arrange meeting. I was ready to confess my crimes in the courtroom and
seek for salvation. Ved spoke with his headpriest about the things and bit later I was standing in
Britain moongate waiting for it.

Soon after my visit on the courtroom I decided it's time to turn the boat. Thinking to give back some I've taken with wrong reasons,
I wanted to give my hand for the ones needing help.
Soon Zarek Sanches himself were holding my application and I was left to wait for answer.
291-697-526