The Final Chapter In a Book of War

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Kenyon Ahearn

The Final Chapter In a Book of War

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

~The Only Chapter~

His eyes stare into the mirror, assessing a long deep scar through his cheek. The recent clash with Imperial in Moonglow has left more than just this physical scar on Nathe. With the emissaries dead and multiple causalities on both sides, was the assault on glow a success or a failure? Moreover, something troubles him, a deep seated fear that is incurable and like a bulwark of doubt in his mind: the wars continue whilst the casualties and victims of tyranny and violence never cease. What can a single Priest ranked moderately within an Order do to stop it all? The answer simply for Nathe is nothing. With this in his mind, like a cancer slowly devouring his very being, a man of Morales and honesty is becoming a broken man who no longer knows who he is.

When someone becomes so self-destructive and lost, perhaps the only solution is to leave such a tormented land; to start a new beginning where hope still echoes louder than the screams of the victims of war.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.