Offical declaration of war : Armageddon glory.

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Quintoz

Re: Offical declaration of war : Armageddon glory.

Post by Quintoz »

I see that Armageddon Glory has already abandoned one of their allies leaving only Order of Law, I wonder how long before you turn your back on them. Order of Law poses no threat to our plans, they're small-minded short sighted little lawmen perhaps you should try to focus on something abit more important, then again why I'm wasting my time with this and how you think you know anything about religions is beyond me, you're just a hired hand.

Brag you say, is that not what you're attempting to do right now? You've 'won' two fights and still only managed to kill a necromancer. I guess killing a few emissaries makes up for the hundreds that have fallen in the past month alone.

-Castiel, Chaos Templar.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Palma

Post by Palma »

I can't kill you if you keep going to bed or getting convocated away when you're about to die. Back in my days as Tekstone, we defended with honor, died if we had to. Today you're just bullies.

Two days ago we'd never win, now "it's just two victories"?

Who said anything about us abandoning Nature? And no I'm not bragging, I'm rubbing it in your proud convinced face cause you're a bully who keeps bragging. And proud bullies has always been my speciality!

The higher they think they are, the higher the fall.

Enough letters. I understand you feel like you want to talk cause there's nothing you can do versus Armageddon Glory, but I'm done wasting my time talking to you. Guess we're not the daily hunters like Nature that you can always find in a dungeon or at their temple.
We only war and that's where you will meet us.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Ah I see, so if we didn't use tactics you would win, I can understand that since that's how a few of our victories have been secured, incompentence of our enemies. What you call honor could easily be refered to as foolishness, dying for no reason is something you and your allies are experts at when we chose to fight and die we make sure that it means something.

You call us bullies, others call us liberators, I suppose it's all a matter of perception. I said 'won' since you seem to be under the impression that killing a few emissaries is a huge set back and you should be proud, let me break it down for you since that seemed to be abit to subtle for a hired hand, you have achived nothing so far and never will, no matter who's hand you're holding when you fight us.

-Castiel, Chaos Templar.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat