Offical declaration of war : Armageddon glory.

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Quintoz

Offical declaration of war : Armageddon glory.

Post by Quintoz »

You were given a warning and ignored it, now war awaits you and your members.

-Castiel, Chaos Templar.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Palma

Re: Offical declaration of war : Armageddon glory.

Post by Palma »

How about an all our war then if you're so brave?

We agree right here right now on Attacking on sight. You up for that? No need to talk or anything, just plain old fashion war.

Crin
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

You take the Cult for a bunch of fools Crin, you should know better then try to outsmart us. Your pathetic attempts to be a thorne is our side has always failed and always will. The rules will be the same as for all our enemies.

-Castiel, Chaos Templar.

Palma

Post by Palma »

What? Can't take a little heat? That's what war is all about mister scary. Having to be carefull, take measures, etc. You're just spoiled.

It doesn't need a letter to just declare war if that's all you want, just declare war and be done with it. I'm not interested in threats. Wastes my time.

If you're interested in playing with the grown ups, let me know.

Crin
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

You lose your cool so easily Crin it's one of the reasons why your guild will never achieve anything of importance. Quiet ironic how you attempt to insult me and have yet to win a single fight against the Cult. Then again I guess small men have to leech of the stronger in order to validate themselves and build their reputation, however to me you'll always be the ragdoll group of thugs with a can-do attitude that always falls short just at the finish line.

-Castiel, Chaos Templar.

Palma

Post by Palma »

Sadly my old guild has abandoned these lands.

Now you're just declaring war on a two man guild plus two in training. Just like you just declare war against defenseless people like Nature. And you're bragging about it? Give me a break.
You're the one selling yourself.

I know very well who I am and what I'm doing, I'm accepting war towards two whole religions of fighters with a two man guild, and not bragging about my victories.

I'm sorry if I have yet to win a fight from the whole two times you've met my members. It'll come don't worry, grab our water oil for when it does.
As we're just two and your ego is so high at the moment, I'm guessing it's going to hurt you a bit.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Nature has always been weak and defenseless now more then ever. I've never seen you fight personally but I have fought an assassin and a mage from your guild over half a dozen times so perhaps you should check your facts before you claim to know things. I didn't know the Cult counts as two whole religions I suppose all five of us is enough to scare you into a propaganda war rather then a real fight, either way the Cult always stands victorious.

Palma

Post by Palma »

Now you've seen me fight, twice. Both times you loose.

I hope you had that oil, Mr. Scary.

From what I've seen, you're nothing but little cowards who just attack Cities at night gating around and doing that mass plague rituals of yours. You're of course afraid of Law's stronger rituals than yours, yet you brag so badly when you kill Nature who have it weaker compared to you.

You're are just bullies who attack the weak. Nothing else.

Stand victorious? hah.

Crin
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Have you finally accepted the declaration or is that still pending? It's ironic that this war was started because you aided Nature and then you're only fighting side by side with Law. I suppose cowardice always was your way Crin.

-Castiel, Chaos Templar.

Palma

Post by Palma »

For some reason Lila doesn't let me fight with her. Beats me...

Why are you asking me to fight with Nature anyway? Can't handle the tomes stronger than yours? I thought you always standed victorious! And all that talk, bragging and showing off to everyone... what's wrong now?

But yea, you go back to bullying the little guys. At least then you can brag that you kill someone, and that you're really mean and all that. Maybe it's for the best.

Crin