Moonglow Two-Story Home

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Raegen Keenarrow

Moonglow Two-Story Home

Post by Raegen Keenarrow »

To the owner of a new two-story home in Moonglow;

I see that my old home in Moonglow has been sold to a new owner. I would personally like to apologize for the mess that was left behind. I had recently returned from a journey far off that left my pockets too empty from being able to afford all the taxes owed and only had six days left to pay them. So I rummaged through the most important valuables that I could manage to fit within my bank vaults capacity and sold my home back to the city. I have since found a new location, smaller and more affordable in-case I must take urgent absence again.

I had also recently seen the mess has been cleaned up and again I do apologize. I'm not aware of what has become of the things left behind, but perhaps they could serve you or someone you know. I would have taken everything if only I had the means to store them all during my move and I knew that I had intentions on staying around. It saddened me to leave all my logs I had been gathering before my absence and other material possessions, but it had to be done.

I leave this note slipped under your door in hopes it reaches you. Enjoy the marvelous home, but be weary of the nightmares and shadow mages that frequent outside the house.

~--William Andrews--~
--Grandmaster Bowyer--