Otis' Greaves and a strange key

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Bestia Domare

Otis' Greaves and a strange key

Post by Bestia Domare »

I have been cooped up in my house too often so I decided to go on a little hunt!

The dungeon I had entered had lots of water, it was a beautiful sight to see flowing lake under ground. How could I resist taking my dragon for a little swim?
Something startled my dragon, a strange man, he must have been crazy because he was trying his best to defeat my dragon. Alas my dragon grew tired of it and decided to knock him out.

After we had left i noticed my dragon was chewing on something, I told him to cough it up and he dropped a great big pair of orange platemail legs with Otis' Greaves labelled across it.. Oh and a strange little key labelled 'MB'. I am sure these did not belong to this man because he kept yelling "MY NAME IS PIP THE FIXER, MY NAME IS PIP THE FIXER" as he attacked my pet. A strange fellow indeed.

Otis, if you read this, I have your pants. I would be happy to return them if you can find me, they dont fit me well anyways.

If anyone has any clue about where to find him, please let me know.

Yours,
Bestia Domare
- The Wayfarers
Please send inquiries to the Pigeon-Post coordinates of 670 442 981
Darian Darkmind

Re: Otis' Greaves and a strange key

Post by Darian Darkmind »

*A sealed letter is delivered to Bestia Domare*

Bestia Domare,

I have reason to believe the item you've found is property of Order of Imperial. In case no one has attempted to reach you yet, I would like to set up a meeting to take a better look at these plate-mail leggins. How can I best contact you?

Honor, Duty, Unity
Xaeron Rosak
Adram

Post by Adram »

Good morning Mr. Rosak,

Yes, now that you mention it, the orange of these greaves very much match the imperial flag color.

If these are indeed a relic of your religion, I would be happy to return them.

I can be reached at the coordinates 670 442 981

- Bes!
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Bestia,

We were there when you founded these I assume, you should have spoken to us about this! No matter though, unless the man returns to tell of this story of lore we're misremembering and exactly what these items symbolize, the Order of Imperial doesn't have much interest. Our interests are of course concentrating on Her kingdom and the preservation of our fair citizens. Be that it may, we appreciate this information greatly. If anything changes, do let us know.

Maven Vaux
Archimandrite
SiC; Order of Imperial
632-140-419