To the Mayor of Vesper

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Jon

To the Mayor of Vesper

Post by Jon »

Dear Houston Wales,

It has become to our knowledge that the tax rate of Vesper has been increased from 1% to 3%. Our order gave you a blessing for this position and we have an unswerving trust for this all being the best for citizens. However, considering the amount of questions about the subject we have received it would be nice if you could open a little bit facts behind this raise and overall plans for future.

sincerely,
Jerome - Order of Law
Zaradon

Re: To the Mayor of Vesper

Post by Zaradon »

First, i am terribly sorry for this small incident as it comes to the fact that i managed to miss-push something when i tried to look the incoming funds with 3% tax rates, however - it seems that i accidentally applied the rate.

But by the looks of it, the rates are restricted to be applied in the next month.

With this silly missunderstanding, i would also like to ask the citizens of Vesper of what kind of vendors would you like to see?
What kind of guildmasters would you like to see?

Best regards,
Houston Wales
Sparty

Post by Sparty »

Well Mr. Wales as this was your fault i think it would be just and fair that you pay the extra intrest that you are making everyone pay now! Thats what i would like to see.

Eli.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

You mean, politicians pay instead of the working class? AH! That remains to be seen!

-The Jackal