Plague attack to Britain and Vesper

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Ricardus

Plague attack to Britain and Vesper

Post by Ricardus »

Raemus took a break from the issues he was trying to solve, and noticed an odd silence, so he decided to call his trusted friend Solaris, and went for a walk around the city
The city was desert...no vendors, no banker, no craftman, and no guards at all!
Then he came across to the flower vendor that looked very scarred

Raemus: Do you know what hapened here? Why the city is so desert?
Juma the florist: Sire...i think it wore the filthy cultists..they came and vanish so fast no one could even realize what was going on.
Juma the florist:Then suddenly people and guards become to cough blood and perished before my eyes...i tought i would be gone too if it wasnt for you sir. So glad you got here in time!
Raemus: It's our job to keep all of you safe, too bad i wasn't aware of what's going on and acted to late..
Juma the florist: Sire there's still people in troubles at The Sorcere's delight and at The Buckling Horse Stable, please hurry!

Raemus made his way to The Sorcere's delight as fast as Solaris could run, but it was already to late for most of the people there, wi exception of Aqua The Scribe Guildmaster

Raemus: What hapened, Did you saw anything?
Aqua The Scribe Guildmaster: Officer all i heard was shouting and screaming, then a lot of coughing and people screaming for help.
Aqua The Scribe Guildmaster: I went there to help but i got sick myself, tried to save them but i couldn't...
Raemus: Let me take care of you.
Aqua The Scribe Guildmaster: Tank you very much!
Raemus: There you're okay now, please go take some rest, i'll come check upon you later.
Aqua The Scribe Guildmaster: Will do officer, that you once again, please be carefull!

Raemus left the building in a hurry and headed to The Buckling Horse Stables, when he got there he only found Torin The Stablemaster

Raemus: How long did this hapened sir?
Torin The Stablemaster: Not long ago sir...maybe half-an-hour perhaps.
Raemus: How many wore they?
Torin The Stablemaster: I didn't got time to count...but there wore at least two of them for sure!
Torin The Stablemaster: My niece has perished sir...and i'm afraid i'll be joining her prety soon!
Raemus: No you won't, i'll help you!!
Torin The Stablemaster: Oh thank you so much sir, i feel so much better now.
Raemus: I'm just doing my work sir, have a nice day.
Torin The Stablemaster: May i ask your name sir?
Raemus: But of course sir...my name is Raemus.
Torin The Stablemaster: Nice to meet you sir Raemus, i am Torin
Torin The Stablemaster: Thank you so much, you saved me and most of my family and friends
Raemus: My pleasure to help, send word if you need anything else.

Raemus took a run to the east side of Britain and noticed Cynthia a fellow officer fighting plague aswell, so he hasted to aid her
Cynthia told him she had been in Vesper city and cleared some plague that the same criminals spread in Britain
After making sure there wore no more plague lurking around in the cities, they both said goodbye and returned to their doings

Later, while patroling Britain, Raemus met a young man that said to be the stablemaster's son, they had a conversation and the young man gave Raemus a gratitude giift from his father
In fact there wore two of them, one was ment for Cynthia
Raemus didn't wanted to accept the gifts, but the young man was quite insinstent, so he accepted the gifts

So after the small chat, Raemus said goodbye to little Damen, and went back to his usual patroling