Private letter to Athan

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Palma

Private letter to Athan

Post by Palma »

Dear Athan,

Thank you for reading my letter.
As you've likely heard by now, tekstone is suffering a change. I have received word from one of your members speaking in your behalf.

Before you hear any more, I would like to ask you to consider your guild and your members.

Any sudden actions like declaring war on us might not be in your best interests... What happens later then? We won't just suddently be able to excuse you from any harm caused to us right?

Besides, let's face it, what can Ancient Powers do in this matter anyway? There is nothing you can do for those few members of Tekstone. Why risk your future relationship with Tekstone because of a small hand of people that are actually recruiting new members to their ranks, from your members...

Your decision right now bears no consequences for us. The very best you could do is gate around, help to try and get us killed. But what for? It's not like we haven't considered that when we chose this road. It would mean a great deal to me if we could relate in the future. I have heard nothing but good things from you and your members.

I kindly ask you to consider my thoughts.

Sincerly,
Lila North
Athan01

Re: Private letter to Athan

Post by Athan01 »

I've only briefly heard about the current situation as I generally take less to do with the dealings of the cult as time goes on. I believe our alliance is based on having two common enemies and a long history and very little else, common goals and such.

I must answer you with a question though - what would it do to my credibility and future trust if I turned my back on the ones I have already sworn an oath of allegiance to? If you succeed in overthrowing the cult how could you trust me not to just jump on board the next boat full of merry men throwing an uprising?
For this reason alone I must side with the current members of tekstone.

As for your uprising - to me you are still just a little girl from the order of nature but you have gathered a bit of respect even attempting such a scheme. Good luck - I think you will need all you can get as the current cult will not go down without a fight and ill be there in right behind them chanting my bidding.

-Athan