The hostile take over plot

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Palma

The hostile take over plot

Post by Palma »

The Scroll

Gwydion keeps looking at the scroll of paper standing in front of Lila’s table in silence. With his arms crossed he continuously keeps going to ask something and stops, until Lila finally asks – So? You’re going to say something or what? Tell me! What do you think?

Gwydion after taking a breath then asks – So you’re telling me… that you intend to convince all these people… These… unchangeable minds of faith, to do this for with you? And even more… you really expect them all to keep a secret for this much time?

Yes – Lila Replies – That’s the idea!

Gwydion breaths again and continues – I mean… it’s not like we’re talking about weak minds here. Take Daren for example, he’s been in Nature for what? 12 years? How can you break that?

Lila smiles looking at the paper – Daren is already convinced. He thinks he’s on a mission to destroy Tekstone by sacrificing his body and soul. Little by little he already began his conversion. His total devotion will be his downfall.

Gwydion tilts his head – What about Jeremiah? – he asks pointing at Jeremiah’s name on the scroll

Jeremiah has been lured by destruction. – Lila giggles in between – He has been looking for an answer to a question, “how to stop this constant sickness in our land”, he’s becoming so obsessed with that question, without finding any answer I must add… that he just wants it to stop. He wants to put an end to it. He’s become more angry than I could possibly lure him to become myself.

-So… you have an answer for all these men? – Gwydion frowns

Lila rolls the scroll while speaking in a lower voice – Yes of course. It took me years to gain these people’s trust. The things I had to go through… But it will all be worth it now. – Lila stands up – The moment has finally arrived. I suggest you hide yourself, they will be arriving shortly.

To be continued…
Daren Priesten

Re: The hostile take over plot

Post by Daren Priesten »

Four weeks before the take over
--------------------------------

Daren was sitting in his chambers writing a letter in dark green ink, and in came Lila.

"Escuse me, Daren?" she politely walked into the room. "Ah, high priestess, come in come in, I was just writing a letter to the DeMauno shop, how may I help you?"

"There have been plague reports in Britain" Lila started, and sighed. "It seems Tekstone."

Daren opened his eyes wide as he sat back. "I'll get my scepter." He stood up. "No," Lila continued, "I already took care of it."

"So Tekstone finally crawled out of their cave? How long has it been? Months?" Lila nods and opens her mouth as she is about to say something.

"Something on your mind, Lila?" Daren questioned.

"I'm planning something big." Lila begun.

"In some time I will be stepping down, and I am on a mission to destroy the Tekstone leadership."

"Destroy their leadership? Step down?" Daren questioned the natural questions. "How will you do that yourself?"

"I am building an army, and I want you to come with me."

Daren was confused, but let Lila keep speaking.

"We plan to infiltrate Tekstone. I have been corresponding with a betrayer on the inside, that wants to change the religion for the greater good."

"Who?"

"I am not at the liberty to say at this time, but if you decide to join us, we will wipe the face of Dennac from the world."

Silence ensued, and Daren prayed. "This would indeed be great news.. How would we accomplish such a task? How would we get inside?"

"The betrayer would have to indoctrinate us into Tekstone, then we would have to stay out of sight. The cultists would deny our presence to begin with."

"Indoctrinate into Tekstone? Are you mad?!?"

"I'm mad, Jeremiah is mad, Atlantis is mad, Lilu is mad, Raziel is mad, Raemus is mad, Carlton is mad"

"Oh my, them too?! Why would you approach them first, and not me?! Something is wrong here Lila!"

"Daren don't you see, this is the only way! Bards will sing songs of this day, and scribes will write stories of the ones who ended Tekstone! Of course, I will not make you join us, and I also expect you to be cautious to never let the words I said leave this room. Gaea has shown me the way to this, Daren, and I am going to see her will done!"

Lila left the room, and Daren sat there with the feather in his hand, shocked at what he just heard.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

"Whatever it takes, convince them all", Darian shook Lila's hand as they set the details of their plan.

For years they had been at war, fighting against each other the circle that was supposed to end, never ended. Darian was close to ending it twice already, first with the alliance with the Order of Law, second with the Order of Imperial. Even though both were promising tools to end the war, both times she failed to fill her ultimate goal, the down-fall of Nature and Gaea. This time it was different. This time Darian had managed to change the mind of Lila North, the acting Head Priestess of Nature. With a view and promise of a better, peaceful world, of Dennac's world, Lila North was soon converted to her secret weapon. She had a weapon stronger than she ever had before, someone to taint and destroy the Order of Nature from within.

The plan was simple. Convert the strongest of your enemies, have them accept Dennac into their hearts and let their fall not only be the fall of Tekstone's enemies, but the sunrise of Tekstone itself. Brighter and stronger than ever before, Tekstone shall rise from the ashes by the hands of those who once tried to destroy it. There was certain poetry to it.

"And what of the current leadership of Tekstone and their supporters?", Lila asked Darian after the plan was revealed. "They do not share my vision, they are weak-minded unable to see past their own-self. They fight battles, not wars. They do not understand war the way I do and they've forgotten their place and the goal of Tekstone", Darian spoke with certain sadness in her eyes, "It will be war, but sometimes dire times require drastic measures"

"Are you certain this can be achieved. Don't get me wrong, many will rally behind me, but when this plan is revealed, I'm not sure how strong the bond of trust truly is", Lila questioned her task. "There are some strong names in the list like Daren Priesten. Are you certain they can falter?", Lila shook her head, unsure of the mission laid before her by Darian.

"You did, didn't you?", Darian chuckled and grinned. "Even the strongest can fall if given a little push", Darian stopped Lila. "If truth is too much for him to bare, deceives and lies take you far. Convince him he is fighting for Gaea, convince him joining Tekstone is Gaea's will and he will follow. And once he abandons Gaea and accepts Dennac, he too will fall", Darian swore, "They always do", she continued.

"Dennac favors the strong and the bold. This is your mission, proof your worthy to me and both glory and immortality will be yours", Darian convinced Lila.

"Whatever it takes, convince them all"
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

Biao

Post by Biao »

One day had passed since the take over plan begun.
Lilu was happier then ever. On her mind she still didn't believed what they had started... as she reminded all the the events that lead her to the position she was in now.

"This is just the start." she thought to herself as she kept writing her dearie.
"We will change the world as people know it.
Because i am Lilu, the sucessor of Diriath, Right hand of Dennac."

Proctor

Post by Proctor »

"Meet me at the outpost by the sun-fall", the letter said, a letter signed by Lila North directed to her loyal friends Mordread, Azreal, Sienna, Kyle, Jeremiah and Raziel.

"Did you get this letter as well", Mordread asked while holding the letter in his hand. "Ah, yes I did. I just began packing my gear and preparing for the sun-fall. It's not many hours 'till dusk", Azreal replied, "Are you going as well?", he continued and Mordread replied with a nod. Both were wondering what their leader Lila North might want to see them for.

Unaware of what to expect the men gathered their gear and when the sun set behind the horizon, they stood by the outpost prepared to meet Lila North for whatever news she has. And just like promised there Lila North stood with news to be shared, news that would surely change not only their lives, but the world forever.
carlton

Post by carlton »

Sienna and Mordread entered the building. Although Lila was their friend, they couldn't help but to wonder why the Head Priestess of Nature had summoned them to meet her. Lila greeted them with a firm nod and a warm smile, welcoming them inside the house. "Good, you are the last. Finally you are all here. Please, take a seat by the rest of you", she gestured her friends make themselves comfortable.

"An opportunity has presented itself", Lila began. "This may come as shock to many of you, but I believe it is best to jump right into the issue at hand", Lila cleared her throat. "I've been talking and working together with none else than Darian Darkmind", she opened and the faces of all her friends twisted in terror. Looking at Mordread, Sienna opened her mouth carefully, "Do I dare to ask about what?", she said.

"That's the funny thing", Lila said. "Darian has managed to open my view for the truth", she continued. Instantly interupted by Mordread, "what do you mean, open your view?", he questioned while both Mordread and Azreal joined the voice.

"There is a way to achieve peace, true peace. For years we've fought, but the war has never ended. How many has to suffer and die for this war when we have the means to end it?", Lila spoke out clearly and strongly. "And how would you achieve that?", Sienna raised her eyebrow.

"We join them", Lila replied plantly. Mordread gulped, "join them?", he bursted out to laugher. "Surely you do not mean that?", Mordread interupted.

"Hear me out, there is a plan...", Lila calmed her friends down to explain it
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

"Are you mad? What makes you think you can trust her", Jeremiah asked the moment the plan was revealed. "To join Tekstone based on promises of Darian, she is our sworn enemy, a lunatic and she cannot be trusted!", Raziel yelled in chorus while Mordread, Azreal, Sienna and Jeremiah all agreed with a nod.

"It is not her I ask you to trust, trust me", Lila stopped the two right where they started. "There is truth in the plan, there is a way to achieve peace, but only if we all do that together", Lila continued explaining. "We are only strong if we stand together and there is nothing we can't do when we join arms"

"And say for a moment we would consider this, what about everyone else", Raziel asked after the initial shock. "What will happen to our old friends, such as Daren Priesten and the rest", she asked the reasonable question.
Palma

Post by Palma »

Lila smiled and leaned forward. With a soft and low voice she whispered as if telling another secret, "They are already with us", she grinned. Mordread, Azreal, Sienna, Kyle, Jeremiah and Raziel's eyes were wide open. What did they just hear. "You're the last piece of the plan, everyone and everything else is set, it's just you left", Lila added. "It is all set, all you need is to understand there is a greater plan out there, look deep into your hearts and you know this to be true", Lila pushed forward

"You know this, you've felt it, the feeling inside you, the constant hunger never satisfied, the doubt that something is not correct. I have it and I know you have it, you've always had it and that's why I called you here", Lila continued converting her friends. She knew it was important, they needed men and filling their heads with a doubt of a better tomorrow is all she needed. With a little seed of chaos placed and a little push to the right direction, she knew her friends would follow her plan. They weren't the most evil of the flock, but it mattered not. Each and everyone will serve their purpose. In time they will grow strong and fill the ranks as perfect and obedient soldiers... and there's never too few of those.
Azrael de Vitus

Post by Azrael de Vitus »

Azrael stood motionless as the words from his peers and mentors slowly seeped through his once beleaguered mind. Only the huge hand of the brute moved as he ruffled his hair as if to remove any doubt. The people before him were not common folk, all of them brothers in arms and they had never led him astray. This time however his mind was a battleground, the conversation between the others seemed like worlds away. Total devotion was paramount if this plan was to bear fruit and so he too pledged his name to the cause. Soon however the debate raging within his mind was replaced with an almost primeval yearning to push his limits further, his lust for a challenge, it seemed, was matched only by his appetite. The barbarian slowly perused the room looking for any slight morsel of food but instead was confronted with the same determined look, etched onto the faces of his brethren.

A quest for greatness is a road traveled by many but conquered by few...Azrael De Vitus like most others tread carefully on the path to glory, the brightest stars carry the darkest shadows and it was with this early life lesson the barbarian controlled his instincts. Yet here he, like the others among him, stood on the edge of immortality. A hope that for so long was barely a whisper was now within touching distance, all they needed to do was take it...A slight smile crept onto the face of Azrael as he once again returned to the rooms conversation.