To the current members of Tekstone

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Darian Darkmind

To the current members of Tekstone

Post by Darian Darkmind »

To any it may concern

There is one thing you should have never underestimated or forgotten and that is that I am and have always been the Tekstone. I supported you, I accepted you and I vouched for you to join Tekstone. Yet, through your leadership I've gained zero trust in return. I stayed loyal to the end only to see Tekstone fall. No more. I must accept your failure is as much my mistake as it is yours.

By now you must have figured we have plenty of new brothers in our ranks. It is with great sadness it has come to this, but these are direct consequences of the current leadership failing. I warned you several times, but your lack of vision and trust not only led to the downfall of Tekstone, but ensures it will never raise again. As such you've now forced my hand into action. I've sent request to all my old allies and friends and more of our old brothers are finding their way back home. To a home you took from them. It is time to fix my error and restore Tekstone to its true force with or without the support of the current leadership.

If, by any chance there are any true believers left in Tekstone, someone who they haven't managed to drive out yet or poison with their twist ideals, feel free to stray away from them and find shelter behind your new, true family.

For I am Darian Darkmind,
I am the true Avatar of Dennac...
... and I will not be denied!
Quintoz

Re: To the current members of Tekstone

Post by Quintoz »

You're a backstabbing little snake and we never thought more or less of you then that, you tried this once and failed how will this time be any different. You lost the vote when you begged to let these pathetic worms into the Cult and now you act out like a child, you haven't changed a bit since I left, however now you've forced me to abandon my current mission and return to deal with you, prepare to reap what you've sown.

-Castiel, the true Chaos Templar.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

To Darian Darkmind,

In your old days you have gone senile. Your absence has lead to your loss of power inside the Cult and you are understandably mad about it. Your hunger for power has blinded you and you have made a grave error letting in our enemies who will do naught but seek to destroy us from inside. The announcement Lila North made for the public, the one where he's posing together with natures in the place I believe to be the stronghold of our other enemies, the Armageddon Glory.

What respect I had for you for all the work you're done for tekstone in the PAST is now gone. You have angered the cult and Dennac, prepare to pay for your mistake

*signed*
Zakath Kalnor
James Blackburn

Post by James Blackburn »

You are the Tekstone? Don't make laugh, for past years you were afraid to face us even, instead you choosed to betray us, you have lost my respect. How dare you to call yourself follower of Dennac

Letting in our enemys was huge mistake, they will deal with you, once they are done, and when that happens I will be there to finish you off

J.B
Sid DeTritus

Post by Sid DeTritus »

This is a disgrace to Dennac. You have not converted our enemies but instead brought them in and over the night took advantage of our trust by exploiting the power of Dennac for your own gain.
You have turned your back on us who for years defended this temple from those who you let walk right through.

It is clear that your priorities are misplaced. This deception within our ranks is not how an Elite would conduct a war and now you attempt to hand over the temple to like-minded individuals who but only days ago wore the enemies coat.

You will all die.

SD
Iru Kandji

Post by Iru Kandji »

I'll rape your lifeless bodies bumhole while the others watch and await their turn! Speak your prayers but it will not save your arseholes virginity from my defilement!!

Iru
tennmiller

Post by tennmiller »

This is all very nice and dandy, yes. But where were the new acolytes when their precious altar was being desecrated?
I don't know about other folk, but the newly indoctrinated seem almost disinterested in protecting their holy altar and more interested in protecting their hide.

--
a concerned and avid reader of news
--

Jarid Devine,
345-179-875
RanC

Post by RanC »

You're all worthless. My eyes cannot simply believe this insolence towards where your power is coming from. Darian, you DARE call yourself the one true avatar of Dennac? You would not call yourself that if it wasn't for me, and you know that.

*The mysterious note is signed N.D.*
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Considering my mentor, Nefer Daedeloth, died after infiltrating the Order of Law, achieving their trust and the Head Priest status and being struck down by Winchester upon destroying it from within, I've hard time believing the authenticity of your letter.

If you were real, you'd know better. You taught me.

So, whoever you are pretending to be such great leader of Tekstone, your attempt to mislead me has failed.

"Your apprentice",
The Avatar of Dennac,
Darian Darkmind
Last edited by Darian Darkmind on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Palma

Post by Palma »

Before all this, there was no Nefers, no members, no nothing speaking up. The current leadership doesn't give a rat's ass about Tekstone. It is only now when the leadership is about to be lost, that you all show up, speak up, and new members join.

If this didn't happen, Tekstone would remain in oblivion forever with a handfull of members. If you were the one I've so much heard about from Gwydion, you'd be joining us. Not them.

Lila North