A letter sent to all of Darian's old friends

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Darian Darkmind

A letter sent to all of Darian's old friends

Post by Darian Darkmind »

To all friends, old and new alike, to all of you who've been wronged by those we once trusted and called our brothers, it is time to stand up, join arms and rid our true and dear home from the taint that has spoiled it for too long.

The current leadership of the Cult of Tekstone has time after time again proved incompetent to fill their task. Their failure has not only lead to the downfall of the once great Cult of Tekstone, but in process they've failed all of you who once called Tekstone their home. Many of you once trusted me, Lily Shiar and later Darion al'Ferran only to be forced to step aside, leave or die the moment the current leadership gained control. Their greed has turned it to their own personal pit and their lack of vision has doomed Tekstone to fail.

It is with great shame I admit I did nothing to stop it. I stood and watched as all I once worked so hard for crumbled to ash before the greed of few. As such I share the burden of their mistake. 'til this day I stood by them, but now my patience has come to an end. I can no longer stand aside and watch absent as they fail our lord. They've forced my hand into action, they've forced me to reach out to all of you. It is time to take our home back and restore Tekstone to its rightful place.

For Dennac,
Darian Darkmind
aldath c'om

Re: A letter sent to all of Darian's old friends

Post by aldath c'om »

I've been waiting for this great day to come. I was forced out, to hide and disguise myself as this... priest of Law. No more games, no more disguises. I will happily join arms with you once more.

-Aldath C'om, a true loyalist
291-697-526