To Darian Darkmind - The Turncloak

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

To Darian Darkmind - The Turncloak

Post by Johnny Walac »

Greetings Darian,

I write this letter to inform you that you have been denounced of all your titles and privileges in Cult of Tekstone. Your recent actions have no been sanctioned by Dennac. You have done a horrible crime turning against your fellow brothers and sisters and even turned against Dennac himself. I was choosen by Dennac to make this religion strong again and that is what I will do. I reward the members that do our Lord's work, and that is what I have done.

Darian Darkmind, you are hereby an enemy of Cult of Tekstone and Dennac. The Lord of Darkness gives no mercy to those who aid our enemies, which you have done. You have brought followers of Gaea and Winchester to our very doorstep, for this you will be punished.

All our allies have been infromed of your treachery and from this day on you will be known as the turncloak you are.

Signed
Leif Arnason
Rex Sacrorum