Becca & Lilu´s path

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Prince

Becca & Lilu´s path

Post by Prince »

Rebecca, called "Becca" by all her closest friends, was the closest friend of Lilu in her childhood. They used to play in the forest with her siblings until they choose different paths.
The old Gwydion North used to watch all his family play while he wrote his books. And as it was a big family, Lilu and Rebecca were always trying to fool him, trying to get out of his guard, to get into the wild forest. Becca was a part of North family and she was very happy about it.
But then everything changed, as everyone was growing!
Lila, Lilo, Ardamir, Atlantis and Cindy joined the Order of Nature. But that wasn't the path Becca choose for her.
Watching Gwydion praticing the dark magic, was what made her excited and that's why she joined the necromancer class. To talk and learn with the death, to summon dark spirits and spread the panic.

Two year passed and Becca hasn't spoke to any of the North family for that time.
But then something interesting happen. While traveling a dark raven comes! He was carrying and parchment. It was from Lilu!

“Dear Becca,
An urgent matter is appon us. We need to meet, as shortly as possible.
Meet with me tomorrow night at the old Outpost south of Yew.

-Lilu North”

The next day Rebeca traveled to Yew to meet her friend. As she arrived Lilu was already there.
“Hello Becca! It has been a while uh?”-said Lilu
“The dark magic takes me a lot of time, Lilu!”
“Yeah i heard. Did you heard the news? Cindy has passed away”
“Shocking news!”-said Becca
“It is sad yeah, but this is not the time to cry for her. Lila has given me this scroll that wanted both of us to read it. She is well aware we were best friends in our childhood”

The Scroll

After reading the scroll, Lilu mumbled:
“Are you in? Will you be a part of Lila´s plan?”
Becca didnt even hesitated.
“HELL YEAH! ”
Lilu giggled, as she listened to her friend answer and both smiled and hugged.