Letter sent to the Order of Imperial

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Arden Darkfall

Letter sent to the Order of Imperial

Post by Arden Darkfall »

Greetings Ondoher,

I am afraid to say Minoc has been hit by plague. No lives were reported as lost yet, but I fear the infection is very well present in close areas. I have managed to hold the line and prevent it from reaching the town center for now, also clearing the proximity, but the North Mines and the entrance to Storm are, for now, unreachable.

I'm requesting aid from your Order to clear the infection before any traveler or citizen falls ill to those bearers and spreads it any further.

Sincerely,
Arden Darkfall
Mayor of Minoc
Glarundis

Re: Letter sent to the Order of Imperial

Post by Glarundis »

*Berlinder notices a letter arriving the temple and since no one is around to read it, he picks it up, reads it and writes a response*

It is good of you to have sent for help, I shall come to see what can be done on our part. Don't hesitate to bring anything to our attention that you feel we must be aware of.

-Berlinder