How It Began : Butterflies In Her Stomach

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Bella Pious

Re: How It Began : Butterflies In Her Stomach

Post by Bella Pious »

There was a key in the envelope – the key to the vault of the Nujelm Palace.

“Dear Dr. London,

This is Bella Pious. When you receive this letter, the time has come for my family and me to depart. It has been an absolute honor and pleasure to have knowing you. I praise the Spirits to led me to our encounter, and for showing me the path to the world where you have came from, as well as sharing your vast knowledge of those exotic creatures you have known through your journey, I thank you.

In the envelop there is a key. The day after tomorrow, take it to the Nujelm Palace, find the door it opens. Inside that room I have entrusted you all my precious pets. Among all, one in particular, the Gaea's Mount, shall never be used for worldly interactions. Everything in that room now belongs to you as our most sincere gratitude. Don't be surprised, Talerco and I have purchased the property in Skara Brae in the name of your late wife, Fiona. It now truly belongs to you. Thank you for accepting the responsibility to look after my fur children. You are the only one I could trust the Divine creature to. For as long as it is thriving, there is hope that peaceful time might still befall.

We will continue our prayers in our journey, for the well being of you and all lives.

The Most Sincerely,

The Pious”
Bella Pious

Re: How It Began : Butterflies In Her Stomach

Post by Bella Pious »

As she watched the owl flew away, Bella recalled that day in the midst of wars and fires:

Devona had sent an emergency summon for her. She was then brought to the woods on Fire Island where it looked like the god of death had erased it from the map.
What a horror, she remembered herself thinking, lacking words to describe. She turned and looked at her trusted friend, bewildering the purpose of bringing her here.

Devona's appearance was ragged. She said in a pleading voice, “Please, Bella, you must help it. Come. There is no time.” Then to her surprise, Devona chanted her spell and revealed something she had hidden with magic. It looked like a large horse lying on the ground and in bad shape. It looked as burnt as the ground in sight. Bella could not even be sure if it was still alive by the first glance, but as she examined the creature she found hope. “The War broke, Bella. It was horrible!” Devona's voice shook as she recalled the war to Bella when Bella carefully looked after the animal. After removing the burnt hair and bond the wound with her special remedy mixed with dragon scale powder and phoenix tears , Bella could see it was a unicorn with a unique colour. A few unburnt hair looked like the colour of Father Stanqis' worn cloak. “Gaea summoned them to fight by Her side.” Devona whispered. “But the war was devastating … Dennac's demons were too strong. I barely had enough power to shelter this one when I found it still drew breath.”

It was nursed back to health now, and the Great Tribulation had come and gone. Lives once again steered their course through torment and chaos, Bella thought to herself as she paced through the halls that led to the children's room. She had faith it would be a new chapter, a better one, to this world. Always remember, the wind whispered again.

Their new chapter was yet to be written in a new world.
Bella Pious, The Vet