Letter to Raemus Stormfist

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Bella Pious

Letter to Raemus Stormfist

Post by Bella Pious »

Dear Raemus,

I am not sure if this letter would reach you, but I hope it does for it was the last request of a dying boy.
His name was Damen, the son of the last stablemaster at North Britain. When we found him it was already too late to save him so we asked for his relatives. This poor boy had claimed that both his parents and his younger siblings were dead already, but he did managed to muttered your name before he passed away. In his dying wish, he had hoped that you and Lady Cynthia would prevail evil together with the Order of Law he had so admired. Of course I did not tell him the recent news and I hoped he could rest in peace.

Again, I am not sure if this letter would reach you, but I hope it does for it was the last request of a dying boy. And I have faith in the Goodness I once saw in you.

Yours Truly,

B. Pious