The Lost Pages of PMS (1) -- Stable Girl & Pious Ranch

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Bella Pious

The Lost Pages of PMS (1) -- Stable Girl & Pious Ranch

Post by Bella Pious »

It was not needed to give any command
to make the wolves bring the young stable girl to The Ranch.

Her soft brown eyes were filled with sadness, and a sense of longing, as she sat on the bench in the Ranch.

Marcella watched her from behind, the pair of shoulders on this weak girl were shaking.
“You best wipe off them tears..”Cella said, while inhaling her daily smoke.
She looked straight at the surprised girl and continued:
“Things needs to be done” She waved her hand and together they went on a long walk.

Marcella pretended she had shops to visit, people to see and servants to be paid.
Along the way, she kept talking, to calm down Bella.

Hours passed.
Days, weeks. Every morning the girl came back, sitting on the same bench in the garden.
Listening, learning, talking. Crying less and less.

The shadows moved closer.
Whispering, caressing, to make her listen.

The elderly had chosen.
Slowly, but determined, Marcella let her see what was ment.
And secrets, that only the pure hearted would ever be told, was piece by piece, passed on to this stable girl.

[By Marcella Pious, 2005]
Last edited by Bella Pious on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bella Pious

Re: Part of the Lost Pages of PMS -- Bella & Cella

Post by Bella Pious »

Most of the time she had no idea what Marcella was talking about. But her respecting and quiet nature kept her listening. It was hard to keep smiling, being puzzled and with a heart that was bleeding; it was hard to keep walking, when sadness took over her and made her weak; it was hard to feel alive, when Marcella took her to places full of memory of him ... when Cella was talking, it was easy for words to slip away ..... all she could see was a firm face with a pair of clear, blue eyes, and his low but soft whisper .....

"What are we going to do with you!?" Cella suddenly stopped, then mumbled with a sigh. Bella looked up surprisingly, as Cella waved her hands and said, "Come, there are things needed to be done." Then Bella obediently went with Marcella, and they visted shops, many people, and paid the servants.

Hours passed.
Days, weeks. Every morning she would come to the garden of the Moonglow Ranch, sit amoung the morning dew. The caressing of the wind and the waves whispers by her ears .... and the shadows talk .... she still did not understand, but the whisper took away the bleeding and the pain, little by little .... and something was becoming clearer, day by day ......
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

The night was silent, only the slow splashing on the beach was heard, along with a monatomic whisper.
“ Raeh meth repsihw…ess meht evom… Raeh meth repsihw…ess meht evom…”
Marcella chanted, walking around in circles, letting the damp grass caress her bare feet.

"A visitor..” she mumbled, stopped and listened.
The sound of horse hoofs was heard. Soon after a man was seen jumping of his steed.
She sensed his power, his weakness. Surprised by his visit, yet it was awaited.

He wanted advises, as plenty before him. - The stable girl was one of his concerns, a burden it seemed.

He knew the answers to his own questions. Yet he did not wish to see, what was not to undo.
The past, present and future was discussed.

“Will you see to that my brother is taken care of?” He asked, while jumping on his steed.
“Family is family, no more no less.
You seek your duties,
I shall take care of the rest.” Cella said as they parted.

[by Marcella Pious, Nov 26, 2005]
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

"Heaven above is softer blue
Earth around is sweet green;
Something lives in every hue,
Loveless eyes have never seen:
Birds with gladder songs o'erflow
Flow'rs with deeper beauties shine,
Since I know, as now I know,
I am His, and He is mine.

Things that once were wild alarms,
Cannot now disturb my rest,
Closed in everlasting arms,
Pillowed on the loving breast.
Oh, to lie forever here,
Doubt and care and self resign.
While he whispers in my ear
I am His and He is mine."

The fog was so dense in the morning at the Ranch. A soft voice was heard and a vague figure was standing by the edge of the ocean. She, in her white robe, almost blended and disappeared into the fog. The morning dew damped her long hair and her bare feet, but she did not feel the chill. She was listening -- the whispers of the wind had never been as clear as it was that day.

The wind blew once again, and as it took away the fog, all the burdens on her mind were also blown away .......
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

Days were closing as he was sitting in his prison. He felt crushed for not being able to be with his family. Be near Marcella.

Zuk sat down on the prison floor, ink had almost ran out and the feather looked a year old. He closed his eyes and started to scribble a note:

"To Marcella, my wife, my light.

I have been far from you for too long, but it will change. The guards said they free me in few weeks. I need you, I need the family. I am sorry Marcella for you have had to feel as you do. When I get out to you, things will appear different.

I was talking with your spirits, they said I needed to talk with you again of them, so I can be purified and join the society. Long it is since I have heard a whisper, but to you I can trust that things are fine.

Our family has grown so big, Cella. Marbella, Zybell, Lucifuz, Holger... they must all do fine as you are with them. I just sometimes wonder how can you handle them all at once. Trickery must be, for a human it be impossible.

I wanted to send you this letter so you know. I miss you inside these rocks and metal bars constantly. Your open arms are something to keep me strong here. We will be together soon, for the wind has changed its direction.

Your loving husband.
-Zuk"

After scribbling the note he waited for right moment and threw it outside the prison cells. The wind would know where to take the letter...

[By Zukkubus Pious, Dec 10, 2005 ]
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

The wind changed and the Pious became busy again.
New hands were hired,
new watcher for the kids,
Maids, harvesters are all busy days and nights working around the fields and the houses --
a new garden by the Ranch, a pleasure house outside Britain,
few new quarters in the new town for the servents ....
As the sun set, they all went into the pleasure house for a rich meal and sauna afterward ......
A picture of family reunion and celebration.

The stable girl looked around with a smile. Zukkubus was back, some new friendly faces to meet, and sounds and laughters everywhere. A tea girl took over her job in this place, as she was only allowed to sit around and eat and laugh and have fun now. They insisted it be for the preparation of her new life-to-become. For the first time in her life, she found herself having no reason to wander.

"A family" she has found.
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

Proud she watched them from a distance.
All of them taking their own part,
in upholding the standards of the Society.
Each one of them, with a task of their own,
given as she believed suited best.

They all seemed pleased, sitting there around the big table.
Talking of this and that.

Yet one thing made her mind wander. …
Would they be ready, for what was to come?
Had she chosen as the spirits wished?
Who was that old man, who kept showing up?

That night in Yew.
The spirit had shown it self.
Strong and breath taking.
As if there was a thousand voices speaking in one.
A gaze into the future was shown.
It was time to prepare for another feast. …

All Marcella could do now,
was be ready for the winds to take a new turn.

[By Marcella Pious, Jan 18, 2006 ]