The Lost Pages of PMS (3) -- random Pious' political view

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Bella Pious

The Lost Pages of PMS (3) -- random Pious' political view

Post by Bella Pious »

(1)

The Young girl was sitting in the nearly broken chair, dangerously swinging her feet back and fort.

“And so it will be, my dear” The old woman said, while mixing the last bit of ingredients in the mortar. “Uh, teasing little buggers” she chuckled, as an eye slipped out, bumped down on the wooden floor, rolled a few feet across the room ‘till it finally stopped.
It was as if it was looking up at her, pleading not to be the delicacy of the night.
Zybell Pious looked down at the eye, then back up at her aunt.

“But when?” The girl asked, with wide open mouth.
“ Hush now! Do not ask a question, when you know the answer. There was a reason for your birth dear, as there was a reason for the happenings of your life”
The soup was boiling now and a strange odour spread in the small dusty room.
“But the salvation and mamma…?” Zybell looked up at the aunt as one big question mark.
“ Uh understand this my dear” Mustillia Pious took her gnarled staff and helped herself to her chair.
“Your parents did what only any caring creature would do. You father is what we in the Pious family call a wizard of the wind. He can do tricks with his stick that no living, nor dead have ever seen alike” She chuckled and tapped the young girls head.

“Although, he saw you fool around with that young breed of Winchester. And something had to be done.” A serious expression appeared in the old woman’s face.
“They sacrificed themselves to see if you were ready. They let you see the world, as it is on the other side, my dear. Do you actually believe that your mother enjoyed the late evenings in the company of the misbelievers?”
Zybell slowly shook her head, starting to understand how lucky she was, being born a Pious.
You have enjoyed the rituals, learned of the sacrifices and seen the truth.”

Mustillia slowly got up from where she was sitting.
Gently stroked the girls hair.
“Now tell me, did you ever meet anything greater or sweeter than the warmth of Dennac?”
The young girl looked up at the aunt with big round eyes.

In silence they gulped the warm soup, what had been served before them by the silent shadow, now sitting on the kitchen table.

[By Zybell Pious, 2005]
Bella Pious

Re: The Lost Pages of PMS (3) -- random Pious' political vie

Post by Bella Pious »

(2)
Zybell sighed deeply as she opened her eyes again. Her mind was clear and delighted.
The night was pitch-black, and evil was growing.
She got up from her knees and took a look at the altar she had been crouched down in front of. Skulls and old blood. Black candles of which one was lit.
Suddenly the remaining candles lit with fire.
Zybell took a short startled breath and smiled as she knew her Aunty had entered the room.

"I must write mummy and daddy" Zybell said without turning around. "I need their words and assurances that they are safe".
A few seconds passed before the old womans voice replied from the rockingchair in the corner:

"No little one..."
She took a deep breath and smiled to the young girl
"Your faith is now your own, and your parents has sacrificed greatly to show you your path."
She rocked a bit while Zybell stared into the black flames.

Zybell nodded and smiled "I know Auntie.. And.. I feel him again. He spoke to me last night."
The wind howled outside the door.

Mustilla chuckled "Of course he did little one.. He always do. You just haven't been listening"

Zybell nodded thoughtfully and looked around the dark room.
"Throughout all of this.. Ive never felt his protection leaving" she said in almost a whisper. The two wolves her mother had sent her came slowly towards Zybell. Slightly growling and with eyes glowing red. They curled up around her feet and went back to sleep.

Zybell watched them and suddently opened her eyes widely as if realising something. She looked up at her auntie who had a mysterious smile on her lips. Mustulla nodded slowly, and went back to smoking her pipe.

[By Zybell Pious, Aug 23, 2005]