Paragon of Her

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Peyotey

Paragon of Her

Post by Peyotey »

"Peyotey, my apprentice, you have trained hard .. Therefore will be rewarded accordingly"

Peyotey was in Nujel'm kneeling in front of the Knight Guild Master, his head head facing the floor and his eyes closed. There was moment of silence, Peyotey's bright orange cloak waving in the wind. He inhaled a large amount of air from his nostril, exhaling from his mouth. The Guild Master spoke again

"I have seen you grow strong, I have seen you grow wise, I have seen you grow patient.. I have seen you grow... You my son, have earned the right to call yourself a knight. Be proud, fight for what you believe in and do not let anyone tell you otherwise. Above all, be you..."

The Knight unsheathed a long sword and laid it on Pey's shoulder, making it official.

"You are now a Knight, officially in the brotherhood. Now rise and prove yourself young one..."

Peyotey rose to his feet, giving the master one hug to show gratitude. He jumped on Jax, his holy steed and rode off to take the next boat to Moonglow

"Her Strength Is Eternal"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peyotey was kneeled at the altar praying in a trance, he was just in his robe and cloak , his eyes closed, whispering everything so only he would hear his prayer.

Her strength is eternal, her love is forever
Her power is unmatched, Her followers are grateful,
Please guide me, Please protect me
I am forever in Her debt, Without Her I would be nothing,
Without Her I would be lost, Without her I-I-....

He is cut off, now completely zoned out he began inhaling heavily, sweat trickling down his face, stuck in a deep trance.

"Have no worries my dear protector, I have seen you train for me, I have seen you train under my name. I have seen you work hard with much dedication. Oh yes, when you thought I was not watching I watched. You shall be safe.. I shall protect you... Give me your devotion and in return I shall give you what you ask for"

Peyotey stuttered, then spoke

"Can this be true? Is it true! It is Her... You have all of me.. You have me... I shall not ask for much.. I shall pray... I shall rid of your opposers and non-believers.. I am yours..."

A cold sensation rushed through his body as he returned into reality. He rose , his left hand on the altar, his right hand on his chest. His head faced straight, he spoke with pride

"I Am Her Guardian, I Am Her Strength!"
Peyotey

Re: Paragon of Her

Post by Peyotey »

This Is Just The Beginning?

Peyotey swung his bladed staff furiously through the mobs of monsters, sweat soaking his face protected by his closed helmet. After ridding of about twenty lizards, he exited the cave and traveled to the Imperial Temple. Once there, he removed his robe and then slowly took off his Daemon Spine armor, placing them on Jax. He examined the armor and noticed a few dents, he went over them with his index finger slowly, memorizing the parts.

"You must always memorize your weakness, so others can not capitalize on it. You see my armor? You see these dents? They are closer to my body, so it is easier for me to get hurt there. So there is where I defend most. Although, never forget that you can not make it obvious that you are defending the most there because then others will go for it more. Patience is key."

Peyotey finished whispering it to Jax, then kneeled down at the altar.

"My Savior, I am trying my hardest.
I feel at my strongest.. Yet I can barely beat on anything?
My Savior, what more do I need for more of Her strength?
I have been so grateful of Her yet I am so weak..
I know I will not fall to Her enemies, and maybe I will win one or two battles..
But I sure as hell do not want to be at a stalemate with them..

He froze, his eyes were sealed, a whispering voice calmed him down.

My Glorious Warrior... Patience is key.. Stay calm.. You shall be successful.. You must understand.. This is just the beginning

Peyotey rose, and jumped on Jax. He whispered to himself the whole way to his house "This is just the beginning? What? I've worked.. So Hard...."