To The Britannian Trade Union

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

dwight

To The Britannian Trade Union

Post by dwight »

To everyone in the Britannian Trade Union,

Your leader failed to comply a direct calling from the Order of Law. Next I'll attach a copy of the letter I sent to him.

*Ved attaches a copy of the letter sent to Bengt Bengtson some days ago*
Ved Dwight wrote:Bengt Bengtson,

I hereby demand your presence in the Room of Justice, Winchester's altar, located in Britain, so you can be questioned about dim matters, concerning you and the guild you lead.

You can show up in two and half moons from now at the location stated above. [Monday, 17-03-2014, Around 15h GMT]

Ved Dwight
Second in Command
Order of Law
I'm sending this letter to know the whereabouts of your leader. I will give all of you a limit of one day to reply. If you fail to show me where he is, or your leader fails to reply and show up, you will force me to take drastic measures towards your group.

Ved Dwight
Second in Command
Order of Law
Johnny Walac

Re: To The Britannian Trade Union

Post by Johnny Walac »

Bengt Bengtson is still on a business trip and has been for the last 13 days. He will read you letters when he comes back home.
Also, we do not look kindly upon unprovoked threats, even from Order of Law. We will contact higher authorities if they continue.

Signed
K.T
The Britannian Trade Union
dwight

Post by dwight »

To K.T. from the Britannian Trade Union,

The matter I have to deal with your leader and your group is more important then any business trip your leader can have. I wont wait 13 days to solve this problem, so I advice you to try to reach him as fast as you can, or suffer the consequences.

I also don't care how kindly you look to the so called unprovoked threats, that in fact, aren't that unprovoked. I also won't accept more answers from letters signed only with initials.

You can consider yourself warned, and you can spread the word through your group.

Ved Dwight
Second in Command
Order of Law
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

We have contacted Lord British council regarding your threats towards the many innocent citizens of Felucca and your rudeness. At first we were doubting these letters came from our beloved Order of Law. We have also contacted our attorney-at-law to handle the rest. As Bengt Bengtson is still on a business trip you will have to send us a letter regarding your accusations and proof for further investigation.

Signed
K.T
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Bengt Bengtson has sent us word. He might be arriving in Britain in two days time depending on the weather. Proper arrangements can be made from that time. He would still like you to send all accusations and proof to back them up so our attourney-at-law can prepare.

Signed
K.T
dwight

Post by dwight »

To everyone in the Britannian Trade Union,

As stated in my previous messages, I wouldn't be accepting answers signed only with initials. The one day deadline as come to an end, and I haven't recieved a valid answer. Your choices shall reflect your fate.

A public annoucement shall be made with our decisions.

Ved Dwight
Second in Command
Order of Law
Mike

Post by Mike »

Good Sir Ved Dwight of the Order of Law

As a chairman of the union I am troubled by these letters. I can confirm that Bengt Bengtsson is out travelling but should be able to reach Britain within a couple of days. I would like to re-iterate the request of my colleague. We request that any accusations are sent to us along with any evidence of crimes comitted so that we can prepare our legal defense.

Further, as a lawful union working for the betterment of all craftsmen, it is my hope that this is not a crackdown on our activities, which are aimed towards creating sustainable working conditions for all members of the union. If this is a personal vendetta we will seek justice from the King.

Janne Korp
Chairman of the Britannian Trade Union
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Perhaps Sir Dwight is a tad overzealous in his desire to see justice carried out, but the fact remains that we have received troubling claims regarding Mr. Bengtson's methods of operating his business. We would like to discuss the matter with him with some urgency, otherwise we have little choice but to exile him from the cities of Law.

There is nothing to suggest that other members of the Britannia Trade Union were involved in potential illegal activity; however, we will be sure to keep a closer eye on them all, given that Mr. Bengtson is their guildmaster.

Mr. Bengtson, please seek at a member of Law at your earliest convenience upon your return. If we hear that you have returned to Britain but have not sought out one of our order, this will look quite poorly upon you and we may need to take appropriate action.

-- Spartan Steelhammer --