Letter To Raoul Vaux

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Bella Pious

Letter To Raoul Vaux

Post by Bella Pious »

Dear Respectable Raoul Vaux,

I would like to express my most sincere gratitude towards your Goddess and Her Order for all the generosity I have been shown. For over half of my training and studying life I have spent in Her land, and the people in your Order have shown nothing but good will and kindness towards my lowly practice. Amongst them, I have especially treasured the friendship with the Vaux Family. There was even once a talk that I would join your cousin, Maven Vaux, and receive the abundance of blessing from your Gracious Goddess, under his guidance. However, due to personal reasons, I have found it in my heart to seek not more glory, but to pursuit prayers of fasting and peace, at least for the time being. I wish, with this letter, to once again confirm my friendship with your Order, and your family, regardless of the changes that may befall in the future.

As my humble gratitude to the generosity your Gracious Goddess has shown me, to allow me to continue my training and practice within Her lands, I would gladly offer partial of my earnings to Moonglow, if you would kindly permit.

Yours Truly,

Bella Pious
Bella Pious, The Vet
Vaux27

Re: Letter To Raoul Vaux

Post by Vaux27 »

Greetings Miss Pious,

I would like to firstly say I appreciate your kind words towards my family and that of the Order. I've had the pleasure of making your acquaintance on our often busy paths throughout Moonglow. With that also, I have heard nothing but positive remarks from Maven when we have discussed your occupancy within the city. Your veterinary skills are quite renowned, and much appreciated I might add, as the steeds in our wooded areas can be quite hostile and dangerous for our citizens. In fact, I'm quite fond of all the members of your profession that assist in the animals of our land.

As She smiles upon us each day, I am glad to hear that Her blessings are gracious towards you as well. Those that help our economy prosper will always find Her to be a forgiving Goddess, and your respectful words are wonderful to hear. I understand that the ultimate goal is for peace and neutral standing, and I am pleased to accept those terms, giving your history here. I am also willing to discuss these earnings that you've mentioned, perhaps the town itself could benefit from your labor and skills.

Also, I apologize for the late arrival of my parchment. A man of leadership can be quite busy as you could imagine, especially given the times that we embark upon. I look forward very much to hearing from you once more.

Best regards,

Raoul Vaux
Head Priest of the Imperium
632-140-419