A Letter Of Apology to Ursula

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Kaenon

A Letter Of Apology to Ursula

Post by Kaenon »

*Kaenon walks to the First bank of Britain and sticks a note on the board with sap from a Yew tree*

This letter is to the lady that passed me a little while ago in the woods of Western Britain. It is an apology letter to you for not acknowledging you when you said "BOO!" to me. I had recently been in a battle with beasts from the nearby cave and had just got back on my feet after having my head wracked by some sort of magical creature inside that cave among other beasts in there!

I believe that we were in an epic battle together today, holding back an orc invasion on Britain and I may have caught your name.. Ursula is it? Well I would just like to apologize to you and give you the reason behind my rudeness!

*signed with various juices from jungle fruit*

~Kaenon
Neal

Re: A Letter Of Apology to Ursula

Post by Neal »

*As Ursula land on the Britain docks, she walk up to the bank and see the scroll waiting for her*

Dear Kaenon,

I apreciate your apologies but i do not feel like it is needed. I was helping a friend near your location and i tracked your footstep so i decided to fool around by hiding and sneaking around you and your partner. I do not beleive you are a rude person at all! But if you like we could meet and have a meal at my house in Cove and discuss this further!

Ursula
Kaenon

Re: A Letter Of Apology to Ursula

Post by Kaenon »

Dear Ursula,

I am glad to see that you did not take it the wrong way and although the offer of a meal in Cove is warming to the stomach, I will have to humbly decline your offer. Perhaps some time we cross paths again, we could find our way to one of Britain's pubs and have us a pint or two.

Kaenon