Diary of a not so epic battle

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Kaenon

Diary of a not so epic battle

Post by Kaenon »

I wake from a deep slumber, begin my anatomy training on guards in New Haven, and get knocked unconscious from Dark Warriors. I wake again not remembering what happened to me and head to Britain to run into more of these Dark Warriors and remember what happened to me earlier that day. I follow the sound of citizens of Britain screaming, taking down a couple Dark Warriors on the way. I see another Dark Warrior, only this one is different, he summons me to him with great power, I am paralyzed, not with fear, but with this Dark Warriors great power. He polymorphs me into a boar, then vanishes and soon after summons me again to a gated in area near Britain inn, and forces me inside with many other boars. They are not normal boars that you find in the wild, these boars are citizens of Britain and other territories throughout the lands. This THING with great power then tells us that he has brought us there to feast on our flesh. He keeps us there for a while and I find out that these Dark Warriors seem to be Keldien Warriors. I do not know what their purpose in the lands is yet, but I intend on finding out. He release one of us boars to feast upon, I see this boar no more. I squeal as to make the Dark Warrior think that I am the next juicy piece of meat on their menu, he then releases me from the caged in area, walks me down a ways and then releases me! He tells me that I am free to go! I run as fast as I can with my stubby boar legs can take me. I am still in Britain, and I am seeing more and more of these Dark Warriors, but I am seeing citizens of the lands defending them honorably. I try my best to help, but I am still in this boar form. I am not sure why they left me in this form, but I am sure that the Dark Warriors have just forgot about me, for they turned the other citizens back into their human form. I make my way to the First Bank of Britain to see lots of Mighty Warriors preparing for battle. One of them thinks I am a normal boar and "tames" me. I follow them outside town but then see a large group of Dark Warriors gathered at Britain Graveyard, so I run back to the First Bank of Britain hoping that the other warriors are still there. I squeal as loud as I can as to get their attention, to get them to follow me, and it works. I took them to Britain Graveyard, but a lot of them fell in battle, and those Dark Warriors then turn their attention to a tasty looking boar. (ME!) I fall very fast, I managed to crawl my way back the healer shop by the inn and the healer patches my wounds and uses magic on my body to transform me back into my human form somehow. I make my way back to Britain Graveyard where I fell earlier to see if the battle was still going on, and it was. Me and a few of the lands warriors fought a mighty battle and won! Or so we thought.. We find a Dark Portal just outside the North Western part of the Graveyard. At first a few of the Mighty Warriors go in to scout it out. They tell us that we will more than likely need a bigger hunting party to take down the beasts that lay on the other side of the Dark Portal. We try to do it without a larger group but fail. A Mighty Knight with much bravery and a bard then ask us to leave that evil place while we have the strength left to do so, that they will take care of it. I am not pleased to do it, but I agree for I am not yet an able warrior to take on such beasts. Me and a friend then head back to New Haven to tend to our wounds, we sleep. I wake the next day still wounded from the battle but will continue to get to the bottom of this attack and to try to find the Mighty Knight and her Bard friend.