Looking for hunters! Riches and wealth begins.

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Theodore

Looking for hunters! Riches and wealth begins.

Post by Theodore »

Good evening all!

My name is beatrix, and i am a very well-trained druid for those of you whom dont know.
I am looking for a fine group of hunters who looks to seek out the deepest treasures in the deepest dungeons.

I am looking for people who wish to join a close group and hunt oftenly to make our riches and wealth grow.
I seek all fighters and casters at this moment in time

My overall goal is to create a guild within which we can become even closer! and share our Thoughts and knowledge within.

Leave a note below! tell me if this is of an interest to you and if it is then let the riches and wealth begin.

Regards
Beatrix - The druid
dugaron

Re: Looking for hunters! Riches and wealth begins.

Post by dugaron »

dugaron sees a note posted and reads it and quickly replys to it.

greetings fellow adventurer beatrix, I am dugaron of new haven. i am a warrior(thinking of changing to knight) and am well trained in fighting skills but lack the proper equipment. I have been hunting alone mostly here in pang and its not very profitable doing so. I would very much like to partake in your hunts and we can disscuss future plans on a guild. But for now i am interested in joining your hunts if you welcome me too.

happy huntings to you and if interested send a birdie too me in New Haven 675943183
Theodore

Post by Theodore »

Most welcome dugaron the warrior! its nice to hear from you , you will make a fine addition to our hunting parties.

any more feel free to post.

~Trix~
Sparty

Post by Sparty »

You know im up for stuff!

~Eli the picker.
dresen

Post by dresen »

Im ready to have some fun aswell!

Albert, Mage
699-598-711 New Haven
tennmiller

Post by tennmiller »

I myself enjoy a good hunt as well!

--

Anderson
--

Jarid Devine,
345-179-875
Peyotey

Post by Peyotey »

Me...

~Edain Sigvid

659025687 Skara.