Measurement For War

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Bella Pious

Measurement For War

Post by Bella Pious »

In the library of the Nujel’m house, Bella Pious sat at her desk on which piled letters and order forms, making a checklist while Mr. Tealeaf the Butler waiting by her side.

Food. Marius, food is on the top priority, and medicine.” She started reading off her list. “Make sure we have more than plenty stock on food, especially the dry and long-preserving ones. Scrolls, reagents, potions and bandages, lots of them, for there would be those wounded and ill in the time of invasion. Also have the harvesters bring in logs and iron ingots.” She looked at the next item on the list, “and machine steeds.” She handed the list with all the order forms to Mr. Tealeaf.

“Yes, Ma’am.” Marius replied. “May I suggest some alcohols? They are proven to have medical use.”

“Good idea,” Bella nodded, “If we shall be under invasion, Miss Devona and Miss Laurana have agreed to aid us with teleporting and curing the disease. Please prepare a place for them at the basement of the North Wing. That will also be where the ill ones be taken to if plague shall be spotted at Nujelm. My girls and the female household staff will move to the Guest rooms at the South Wing. Male staff can share the attic with Mr. Pious and my boy. What else..?”

“Will we be locked inside the house?” Mr. Tealeaf asked.

“We will. The front doors will be locked and barracked. Speaking of which, please make sure we have enough spare keys made ready for each room and each door of the house. Our neighbor, Miss Ai, has also kindly made spare blank keys in case we need to change the door locks. But not to worry. I have requested Miss Laurana to deliver emergency rune and items to our Skara Hut in case public transportation shall cease. If I am away when it happened, Marius, you must remind the girls to be strong and to take in refugees and tend to the wounded. Use the garden for teleport and gate, and set up resting areas in the basement of South Wing. If there are elderly, rest them in the Dragon Hall. It is closer to the restroom. Am I forgetting anything?”

“No, Ma’am. If I think of something I will let you know.” Mr. Tealeaf said.

Bella smiled. “Thank you, Marius. Mr. Pious will take some staff to make sure the sandstone walls around the house holds and our family boats maintained. I do not think the chances of Nujelm being under invasion are high, but we must take every necessary measurement and always be prepared. Now,” she put on her gloves and her hat, “I shall go visit our mayor and discuss a few things with him. A name list of the current residence is important for the druid ladies to recall if anyone shall be trapped inside their house.”
Bella Pious, The Vet