A letter to Marius Do'Brim

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Valran Cranium

A letter to Marius Do'Brim

Post by Valran Cranium »

• Greetings comrade Do'Brim,

You, your elder and younger brothers nor cousins, might not know me aswell as I know you. I am the son and last blood relative of Cirius Do'Brim. I know you, my uncles and cousins are now living wealthy in your mansion of gold, where no living man knows the route. This letter may not reach you or the others, but hopefully, this will find the right person or party.

I'm back from long journey. For many years I followed my fathers footsteps and took his advice - but now, I think the Do'Brim in me is taking over. Cirius's view of a neutral world, with no crime and fighting was a long shot and not possible in our diverse kingdom. The power in our kingdom is too great and lead by the wrong men. I tried to run The Northbound, after Cirius and Azuran - but now, I'm tired of believing in greater good. Cirius was black sheep... and for a reason. I no longer believe in wrong and right actions. It's time to see the world in a Do'Brim way.

When I was born, Cirius was ashamed of the family name. And he didn't let me continue the legacy of the Do'Brims... but now, I will continue the legacy. I will no longer be known as Valran Cranium. For now, and forever, with venom and hate in my blood, will carry the Do'Brim family name.

"Brothers unite, lets stand up and fight."

Respectfully,
    Valran Do'Brim
Last edited by Valran Cranium on Thu May 28, 2009 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darian Darkmind

Re: A letter to Marius Do'Brim

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Dear Valran

Now now, don't you go insulting your father and my brother. Sure Cirius didn't see the world our way, but nevertheless he was Do'Brim like any other, strong by blood and even stronger by will! And he sure knew how to play that lute of his. In fact did he ever share you with the story of how he came to play then lutes? When we were but little boys playing around we came around this young traveling bard playing his lute very skillfully. We sat around listening when your uncle, Derius, noticed the man to carry a small purse of gold. He tried to take it but the man noticed and pulled out his short sword. Cirius acted hastily and threw a rock at the guy and cracked his skull right trough. Yes, your father is actually guilty of murder long before us. We threw the body off the cliff making it look like an accident, took the gold and the lute and ever since Cirius was playing it nonstop. So see, your father's not that innocent after all. Maybe because of that he also decided to avoid the family path, to repent his sins. Can't blame him, he was younger than us but he saved us from the pointy sword!

Nevertheless. I welcome you to the family Do'Brim. Let you be as successful as the rest of us and when the time is right find your way to our golden paradice.

Your uncle,
Marius Do'Brim