A letter for Thoran Ravenwing

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Hansvas

A letter for Thoran Ravenwing

Post by Hansvas »

Greetings!

My name is Noelle Schindler. I am an adept chef who just returned to the city of Britain recently. I traveled with my brother Eric for quite a while, doing some adventuring while training, the usual stuff. But that is not why I write to you today. I am writing to you because of the generosity of your guild, The Wayfarers.

When we returned home, I noticed a lot has changed around here. But for our luck, The Wayfarers were there for us. Your guild helped me and my brother back on our feet after a long journey, which did NOT pay out like he promised me... It was a miserable trip.

To the point! I wish to join your guild. To help others like you helped us. My brother is more interested in "hunting and slaying evil beasts" and I don't think I could be of any help on those matters. I sincerely wish to pay back the good deeds your guild did for us. If you would allow, I would like to start that by being a part of The Wayfarers.

Signed,
Noelle Schindler
Thoran

Re: A letter for Thoran Ravenwing

Post by Thoran »

Dear Noelle,

it warms my heart to hear that our guild has been able to aid you two. There really is no need to repay the aid we give, but helping others is an honorable cause. I would be more than delighted to recruit you as we can always do with an extra pair of hands. Let us meet at the guildhouse and discuss the details in person.

Sincerely,
Thoran Ravenwing
Guildmaster of The Wayfarers