A letter to Orville, Magincia's Alchemist Grandmaster

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Glarundis

A letter to Orville, Magincia's Alchemist Grandmaster

Post by Glarundis »

Hello, dear Orville.
I hope you remember our little chat.
Do you not feel a bit lonely in Magincia? I mean, sure, you can say there's some movement in the alchemy area, there are people buying and selling reagents, a center for your studies and all that, and sure, Magincia is a very fine and wealthy place.
However, you and me know that you are highly valued as a grandmaster of the alchemic arts, everyone looks to you for guidance and learning. But let's face it, is there anyone else who looks for you regularly to seek guidance and knowledge about such advanced alchemic subjects? In fact, is there anyone at all who is even studying at such level as you and me?

Come to Britain, even if only for a visit, and maybe then you can think of staying here for longer. I for one could surely use your help, you could use my company, and there is also a place here where both magic and alchemic arts are being studied, and where business is occuring.

I wait for your reply,

-Helen White