First Founding, the birth of Legio I Skara

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Talerco Pious

First Founding, the birth of Legio I Skara

Post by Talerco Pious »

Inside General Walac's richly furnished office, Gabriel Darkbane stood in attention, sweating under the heat of the roaring fire in the hearth. General Walac wore his stern expression which meant he had summoned him for business, it was better to not keep this man waiting as his temper was famously short.

"Sir, Centurion Darkbane reporting as ordered!", he said snapping his heels together in a salute.

"At ease soldier, you're not here because of breaking any rules.. this time. You have new orders." Replied General Walac.

"Sir! Anything for the Empire and the Emperor"

"You know as we have seized control of this town called Skara Brae rather peacefully and there have been no incidents for a while now. It has come the time for the Founding of Legio I Skara, the first legion of Skara. Pick the 20 citizens you think are the most suitable and train their minds as you train their bodies. Teach them the ways of the Spear and the tactics of Telborea. Have Ivan and Ondoher help you to make this quicker. Also to reflect your new status as a commander of this new legion, you're promoted to the status of a Legatus. Now, dismissed soldier! Carry on the Emperor's orders."

Snapping his heels together again and banging his fist on his heart for a quick salute, he left the office, a plan already forming in his mind.