Letter to Arcadia of Nature.

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Gorath Blackmind

Letter to Arcadia of Nature.

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

*A glowing white letter is carried by an owl to man of Nature, named Arcadia*

Mr. Arcadia.

This is Jonathan Icewind, the Head Priest of Law. Today I heard of a matter where you, in purpose, casted Conflagration within city limits, which hit my fellow officer of Law. I hope you do understand that this will not go unnoticed. I wish to speak directly to you, in the presence of your Head Priest, as soon as possible. I shall wait for your reply for the date and time you see fit. However, do not make me wait for too long, this matter is urgent.

Yours,
Jonathan Icewind.
Sherrod

Re: Letter to Arcadia of Nature.

Post by Sherrod »

*As the owl is flying towards Ardacia it is intercepted by John who reads, then sticks a note on the bottom and then sends it off to Ardacia again*

Ardacia, I am willing to let you off with a warning but please do not take matters into your own hands within city boundaries. If that was one of my citizens that got hurt this would be a whole different situation.

I shall talk with Mr. Icewind (who has send the letter above) to make sure this matter doesn't go any further than just a talking to.

~J.Shaft
Ardacia

Re: Letter to Arcadia of Nature.

Post by Ardacia »

*Ardacia Leaves A Note Underneath*

I can understand where you are coming from, Before Evan had informed you of Beatrix's arrival, I was attacked by her, i wore nothing but leathers and no weapon to defend myself, I didnt think with my power that it would reflect against her and singe johns robe.

Sorry for any inconvience

*Signed*

Ardacia